Reviews for Angel With A Devil Wing
pqna.vigarista chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
Hi Well... I'm so sad that your fic is finished... It was so nice ... But I'll be happy if you make an alternative ending

Dracula deserves to end up with Cassandra !
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
What a beautiful end to a beautiful story... and I loved the little tidbits from movies you added! Especially Mulan... Since they're making a sequel to Mulan, can we have a sequel AND an alternate ending? *puppy dog eyes*

~ Verona
anon chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
I loved the ending. That's definitley how it should have ended, but if you're up to it an alternate ending could be fun. Me being a Dracula fan another ending would be awesome.
kay chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
Huh? what happenned?

Despite being a dracula fan, yes...either you did this to annoy me/us LOL...but i have to say it kinda fell apart..maybe because you were rushing or something but i don;t know.. Even if you did you were going for Cassandra/Velkin-it didn;t quite show through...hm

why don't try an alternate ending? LOL
shiroiruki chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
I would like both! xD

Alternate ending, where dracula wins, and with sequal, where Shirra and dracula were paired.
FallenAngel chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
ALTERNATE ENDING PLEASE!
Raynee chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
How could you?

HOW COULD YOU?

He died? That is so messed up. I think there should be a Dracula wins ending and a sequal with them paired. Since you already have this story ending with her eyes flashing light blue, does that mean thay our lovely prince of darkness maybe 'alive'?

Now, to break off Cassandra and Velkan... How about Velkan having some fiancee that he never new about that he was promised to at birth and he has to marry her (he is a prince after all)he picks her over Cassandra, she finds out is heart broken runs off and Dracula makes a reappearance. There are so few (I only seen about 2 including this one) Van Helsing HET Dracula/someone other than his brides, or Anna fics out, it would be good to see an original character fic. Hope you Continue writing DOC fics.
Lady Lestat chapter 24 . 6/18/2004
ALTERNATE ENDING, SEQUEL STARRING SHIRRA AND DRACULA, A PREQUEL STARRING CASSANDRA AND VLADISLAUS, ANPTHER FIC ALL TOGETHER WITH DRACULA/OC. You write really well, and I would like to read more Dracula/OFC Fics from you in the future
Doris chapter 23 . 6/17/2004
Ah. Now I understand. That was a REALLY good chapter. As much as I want Velkan/Cassandra, I see how Dracula has had his share of hard times, too...I actually feel sorry for him. Now Cassandra/Shirra is really gonna be torn, huh? Evil, evil author...lol. Leave it to you to come up with a twist like that! ;) I can only say that I'm very impressed...and I think you've set me in the same position as Cassandra/Shirra - very torn between who gets who.

Update? Yes, I'd like one please.
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 23 . 6/17/2004
BATTLE! VIOLENCE! WEEHEE! KEEP GOING THIS CHAPTER WAS KICK ASS!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 23 . 6/17/2004
Another lovely chapter... But every time I saw the name Cordelia I snickered because of a character on Buffy. It was nice to see My Immortal in there... and I loved the poem you wrote!

Great story!

~ Verona
Midnight-Ophelia chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Weird. Know why? Alina is my real name. Alina Michelle Rodgers. weird.
kay chapter 22 . 6/17/2004
Definitely Dracula...
Rusalka chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Ok. Well, I think it's getting near time for her to chose, because not too sound insulting, but this is getting a bit repetative, with her being tossed between Velkan and Dracula. I do enjoy your story, but I would say she should go with Dracula, because he's evil, and evil should win once in a while.
Bride Of Dracula chapter 22 . 6/16/2004