Reviews for Angel With A Devil Wing
ButterCup chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Dracula
Jamya Greenleaf chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
She should pick the Count, and what was that, did they know eachother in the past ot something?
Tera Earth chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
ooh this is a toughie. I personally believe that dracula deserves to love someone who loves him just as much back and isnt one of the three stooges. And I also like the idea of velkan the werewolf falling in love with Cassandra the vampire though i think he already is. what i say is that if you can find a way for cassandra and velkan to be together and not be dead, then, im all for it. if that is impossible then im gonna have to go with dracula and cassandra cause at least they would be able to be together. but my first pick is always velkan and cassandra. i llike how the story is going. keep up the good work.
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
THE WEREWOLF! AND THIS STORY KICKS ASS BITCH!
liz chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
I love your story! It's amazing. I honestly think that Shirra should choose Dracula. It's hard to resist him. But remember, it's your story, not mine. Do whatever you want. I'm still looking forward to it either way.
Doris chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Yay! I loved this chapter, probably because of the songs. Very well incorporated in with the text...:D Good job. Also, I really love the whole symbolism of the "half & half" thing. I think it's the highlight of this fic! :D

Interesting how Alina's a half-blood. At least I understand why Cassandra/Shirra turned her now. And she remembers her past, yay! lol.

I'm worried though - what happened to her friends after they were attacked? Ek. *bites nails* Write again soon, please?

Oh, and of course I want Cassandra/Shirra to choose Velkan. There's the thing about him that makes you feel sorry for him - he's a werewolf and he doesn't want to be that way, he was tortured by Dracula and he's just so darn nice and everything...he's sort of like the underdog in this story and it'd be awesome if Cassandra finally chose him in the end. Dracula has hurt Cassandra and he's taken her life away from her...plus he's an evil vampire that murders people without thinking twice about it!

I do hope I've convinced you. :P

p.s. What's an OC?
Doris chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
Hehehe, love the humor in this chapter! (banging head her on the coffin, getting Cassandra/Shirra to wear a dress, "Technically, you're already dead," "you climbed out from under Plymouth Rock?"...lol!)

I liked how Cassandra/Shirra's dress was such a symbol of herself. And the Carl/Alina thing is very cute! You should have Carl wigging out now that Alina's a vampire. Although, I don't know if you've got everything planned out already or not.

I also liked Cassandra & Alina's history. The blood painting thing seems funny (in the story, now that she's a vampire). It's surprising to learn that even before the story took place she's had a little evil in her! It ties the whole story and character of Cassandra/Shirra together very well.

I'm sad that Shirra turned Alina into a vampire. I wanted her to be nice again...but if you haven't figured out, I'm for Velkan/Cassandra, Carl/Alina, Gabriel/Anna and Dracula goes to rot in hell while Cassandra is back to her pure self. :P I'm assuming the story won't exactly turn out that way. I do like this story, however, even though it goes against my favorites. :D
Doris chapter 20 . 6/16/2004
Yay! Cassandra remembers all! :D

I do think that she and Dracula fought and then made up too quickly, though. It would've been nice to see some more angst to make it more realistic.

I liked the comparison of the brides to the bloated leeches. :) (lol.)
Doris chapter 19 . 6/16/2004
Ops, sorry. I had to stop last night.

I'm really sorry about your pet rabbit. :(

But I'm glad Cassandra remembers who she is now. Sort of.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Oh boy... here we go again... what is she, a hot potatoe? LOL.

I think she should choose Velkan, but still miss Drac when/if he dies. But that's me!

Your story is great and amazing, especially with songs from Evanescence in it!

~ Verona
Raynee chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Shirra and Dracula
TearDrops chapter 21 . 6/16/2004
Prince of Darkness all the way.
shiroiruki chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Prince of darkness!
FallenAngel chapter 22 . 6/16/2004
Prince of Darkness! Love the story, hope you update as soon as possible!
Lady Lestat chapter 22 . 6/16/2004

Prince of Darkness!

Guess you know who I chose (even the price of darkenss deserves a good women, and there are just to few good DOC fics out. I really can't wait to see where you take this Dracula/Shirra past life thing (which is a really good twist by the way.)
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »