Reviews for Chasing the monsters
Arsaja chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Awww...
emeralddarkness chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
And there's really only one thing to say to that: aw!

This was VERY cute and I think that you portrayed both of the characters VERY well, so congratulations. Going on the fav list.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
I love Kaiba brothers fluff! This story was cute. Typical Seto, working late and pushing himself too hard, but he'll still do anything to ensure his brother's happiness and love for him!
Afiong Bassey chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
aw very sweet.I like it when mokuba and seto spend time em comimg!

bye bye!
MikariStar chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
I wonder if Seto ever sleeps... well he must... maybe two or three times per week for just a couple of hours XD such a workaholic he is :) The ending was very cute. I bet Seto has a Blue Eyes White Dragon plushie of his own to sleep with, he just won't admit it :P
legsieluva chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
*sque!* HOLY COW I LOVE IT! IT'S SO SO SO SO AWESOME! E! XD GREAT JOB!
RainOwl chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
aw... Kawaii!

Owl
Me-O-Tojite chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Aw! Cuteness! I really liked this. It was...KAWAII! So cute. But...the end? Well...okay. I guess that's sufficient. Well my friend, time is getting late or else I would comment about how wonderful your writing is. Good luck. And cheerio. _
Kuraiko chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
That's really cute! I love your stories, they are so authentic! Please keep on writing!

Greetings,

Kuraiko
Kaze Thorn not logged in chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
*claps* Very good! Please continue.
Kira chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
This was really cute. The only problem I have was that the characters' feelings, especially Seto's, seemed a little disconnected between the first and second chapter. What I mean is, in the first chapter Seto is working and doesn't really expect the phone call. He's annoyed when it happens and during at least the first part of the conversation with Mokuba. He then leaves angry, but during the second chapter his feelings seem to change. It seems as though he looks forward to the phone call and would have been disappointed had it been late or not happened at all. His feelings have just softened a bit too much and too quickly. Still, I really liked this fan fic, especially the second chapter. The two brothers are wonderful together, and you're one of the best writers when it comes to their relationship.
Kaira-chan chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Cute. Sorry I missed this when it first came out 3

Anyways, like I said, cute. it was sweet and brotherly and probably just how Seto and Mokuba interact when they're alone together. Mokuba having to stay up for his brother was really sweet, made me go 'aw'. Another job well done.
Icy Flame chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
It's just so sweet! They have such an amazing relationship, to know each other so well. I think out of the show that they really have one of the best partnerships going. I mean, they depend on each other so much and they share such a bond, it's really touching. I mean, I don't think I would be quite as giving to my little brother to give up my childhood to protect his quite like how Seto does for Mokuba. I love how you write them together though, it's just so loving! *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
solbi chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
so vewy vewy cute! I likeys...
cute yellow kiwi chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Cute endingD

I love stories like this one,with Seto and Mokuba)

I hope there are some more stories that you wrote a while ago with them lol