Reviews for Break The Cycle
mike chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
Che cosa la scopata was with that ending
sarah D chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
liked it but wished it was longer ):
battousai24 chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Sorry. Too lazy to log in. Great fic. I love it. Wish it was longer though. XP
The Soul Piper chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
Great ending. Words can not express how much I love this story. Still, I'll try. This story was (I know I use this word too much) Awesome!
Browncoatsoldier chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
like/liked that one too. Is that the end? I could definately deal with more...
Browncoatsoldier chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Ok...you are officially my favorite fic writer so far. You make me want to read fic about shows I haven't watched in years. Good stuff too. I like this one so far.
Browncoatsoldier chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I think it's ren. How could it not be? She's supposed to be perfect. Hell, i'd be suicidal if i was her.
Stellar Raven chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Aw. Very cute. And by that I mean ridiculously sappy. :P But I liked it. Write more.
battousai24 chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Great chapter, I loved it.
The Soul Piper chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
That was just awesome. I can't believe you finally updated. I love this story so much. I can't wait to read more from you.
Jian chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Could you please continue with this story. It has had three chapters for over a year now. I like how it is going.
Stellar Raven chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I like where it's going. Very much. Trouble is, it doesn't look like it's gone anywhere for a while now. Mayhaps my good review will change that? Hmm?
fdshgdaf chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
WAH
Anime-freak-4life chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
good i would say and i want to read more but there isn't any more to read right now *pout* lol noo i need Ren/Tawny fix dangit! lol well i hope u update soon pwease
Jade's Fan chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
I really like this story. There's just something about Ren/Tawny fics that touches me...but not "touches me" touches me...you know what I mean. I also just read Rock My World. It was a great fic.

...and to the people giving her a hard time, lay off! Maybe she hasn't updated because she's too busy or something.