Reviews for 2ply JAG
emzzz53839 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This a really gd story i couldnt stop laughing when they 2plyed the building ! It would have been gd 2 find out what happened to them after all they had finished the filing :)
Emma chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
This so funny! amazing story :D

loved the ending but would really like to know what mac was thinking. It would be some pretty epic revenge :D
chimbadinicarahhotmail.co.uk chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
HAHAHAHA PMSL. I was trying to tell my mum about this but couldnt because I was laughing so much,

LMFAO My mum loves JAG, she got me into it. HILARIOUS. I usually just read the romance ones, but this omg hahahhahaha

You did good. I couldnt breathe with the unscrewing of the admiral's chair. PMSFL! ROFL. Welldone on this, really. I always struggle to write comedy, but this is fantastic.
jag-caity chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Awsome story!

I love the ending
Emily chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
I thought it was hilarious. I can't wait to read the sequal.
Alison chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
I have to put this pn this page, because I already used up my review for the next page.

In all the fan fiction I read (and believe you me, that is a lot) the SECNAV is always really nice. What is that all about? Or is it because I haven't been watching for a while?
Alison chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x10!
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
great story.
Jowaco chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
OUCH! this was a gr8 story!
ninjaturtle chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Teehee, very good. I like it. Did you say you were working on another one... I cant wait!
judicium sierra chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
Hahahahaha clever way to wrap it all up!
e-dog chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
holy cow! haha...that was funny. now honestly from TP-ing JAG to almost "soiling Navy property", Harm and Mac could've said goodbye to the navy and marine corps, but i'm willing to play along for a laugh. good job

e-dog
mizukimarr910 chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
that rocked it was so funny i thought that i would die from asphyxiation because i was laughing so hard i couldn't stop and i loved them getting cought by the sec. nav that was hallarious but i want to see what happens when they loosen the admiral's chair. oh well this was one of your best keep writing

thanx mizukimarr910
Beach chick chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
That was a great chapter, and I can't believe thats the end! Can't you make a sequel or something? I loved the part when they were in the library and Harm proposed. I enjoyed this fanfic and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Beach chick chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Well done for having writen this at 0ne in the morning. I am really enjoying this! Its funny and the shipperness in fabulous. I really like the part when they were throwing tolit paper on the building, and the part when the Admiral made then stand infront of the building and take a picture and the part when they were on the roof and Harm was kissing her. Its just so romanticly, shippery. Please keep writing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »