Reviews for And Then There Were Four
Jenskott chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
All right! I give up! I'm sorry having said the end was lame! Please, write more! Your story is too good to be left in that point!
bynon carget chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
I am at loss here, the writing is good you are good but it seems the base of the story MARVEL sucks side that I am fully against Jean EVER coming back

she came back is such an annoying way.

that out of the way Maybe I need to read the comic to piece everything in cause I am not sure I got what did prof X did in the end..

side all of that keep the good work
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
Fab epilogue. I so didn't see the mind wipe coming.
jenskott chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
That end was VERY scary. And somewhat anti-climatic.

I think resort to the Professor wiping everyone's minds was a little... cheap.

However I'm satisfied with your story. I like it.

I'd like seeing a sequel, but maybe you can end some of your other stories first.
jenskott chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
I'm really impatient for seeing the end. Please, post the next chapter soon.

I'm intrigued for knowing what has happened to Rachel, and what will happen with Scott and Jean. Are there so many X-Men dead or it's only an illusion?

Please, get them back together. I can't stand Emma with Scott.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
God you have me hooked been a while since i caught up with my fanfiction addiction and now i remember why i needed too. Jeez talk about edge of my seat, im so far on the edge of my seat i am in danger of falling onto the floor. Amazing, keeping us guessing whats going on.

The techniques you employ to get this intriguing plot along are genius espiecially the next scene completing the half sentence of the scene before. Amazing stuff, more soon please!
phoenixfyre chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
MORE pLeaSe i bEG oF yOu!
Mike N chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
Wow. That's all I can say at this point. The story definitely has me hooked. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
jenskott chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
Wow! And now what will happen? Please write more soon. This is very good!
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
Go on Jean kick Emmas butt! Lol! Anyway great chapters i was captivated i can't wait to see where you take this next!
Anne11 chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
Okay, you've got me hooked. I like how you seem to be writing a fic that seems to be heading in the direction of fixing everything that's been so wrong with the comics lately. If nothing else, at least the characters you're writing about seem to care about each other, know something is rotten in the state of Denmark, and are banding together here and there to talk about what they can do about it. I also like how you haven't out and out villified anyone, like Scott and Emma, which could have been really easy to do. In fact, the only gripe I have is that sometimes the action feels a little too fast, like all of the emotions in the scene haven't been properly developed, but that's a small gripe in the face of everything else you've got going and the amount of character storyline you're trying to carry. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next. It's already better than anything Marvel is giving us. Nicely done!
Jenskott chapter 8 . 10/2/2004
You WILL be writting more, right? This story likes a lot. Even though I hate the last three years of continuity, it's beautifully dramatic. The interaction between Scoot and Hank, between Scott and Rachel -one of my favorite mutants-, the grieving of Scott for Jean... is nice and well done. I hope you continue soon. And I'm a big Scott/Jean fan, so I also hope the things work out for them at the end.
plutospawn chapter 8 . 9/22/2004
Nice story you've got here. Packed full of action, good characterizations and did I mention action? I appreciate that even though Jean's dead, everyone's not moping around crying, "Woe is me." Which proves that this has got more to it than cheap shots at the reader's heart strings. Good job, I can't wait to see more.
adeline chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
hello..interesting stuff. will be following ur story...but hope no one dies *hopeful grin*
Daray Aeryn chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
As much as I enjoyed watching it all unfold I hate the fact that Scott and Jean ended this way. Even though i really like Emma and this Scott/Emma thing it's still disappointing. I felt that Scott and Emma moved to smoothly into a serious relationship. I like your fic because the road's a little bumpier for them.

Well, Jean's back AGAIN and Emma's in for it now isn't she? Poor Scott, Rachel is MIA and Emma's in mortal danger from his Ex-wife and he has to stop her.

Let the carnage continue!