Reviews for I Remember
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I was about to cry at the end. It was so heart-felt and loving. I love the Kaiba brothers. They are awesome. Even though they had a tough past they stand strong, together. That is what makes them so powerful. No matter what they stay together as a family. Keep writing. You are amazing at it. I have read your other Seto/Mokuba brother fanfics and loved them with all my heart. Keep up the good work and keep on writing!
Yami E chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was sweet and sad story i almost cry poor seto
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
loved it! 3
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Very nice story. I think Seto would resent Mokuba a lot at first.
Shakiah Kestrel chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Sorry, I don't know exactly which version you're going by, I guess...

Don't get me wrong. This story's going on my favorites list. I loved it. But depending on which version of the story you base your stories upon, it could be accurate, or it could be inaccurate.

I think that you got it pretty much right, if you're going by the American version, but I go by the Japanese. It just makes more sense to me. So to me, everything was right, except the ages were a bit screwy. It's all right, though. Keep writing! That was awesome.
d84 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was so sweet! iloved it!
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I sense the writer coming through the words at the beginning...

Brilliant new perspective on Seto's school days. I like the thought of all the teachers not helping him, as well as the simple fact that once in awhile, Seto Kaiba needs help as well. No wonder he never asks for it anymore if he had a childhood like this.

The depiction of the mother, of course, makes the following events much more tragic. I wish more people (me included) focused more on the childhood Seto had before the death of his parents.

Also, it was a great contrast from the father to the mother, making her seem even better.

Oops...looks like my story touches on some of the same elements, like the struggle of Seto being a parent so young. But that just makes me like this story even more!

I love these lines: "Mokuba learned to crawl because of me, he learned to walk because of me, he learned to talk because of me. I had no help from anyone. But by then I was used to that." Adequately sums up his life, I feel.

I don't want to say the despised word, but it was really...touching that Mokuba said Seto's name as his first word. Loved that part.

You have a lot of action in the form of examples and memories, which I really enjoy. My attention was caught through the entire piece.

Grr, evil Takahashi to give them such a painful childhood. And you sum it up very nicely. Just when Seto gets happy, you tear him down. Very emotional, that is. I hate it.

The portrayal of the orphanage sums up real life very truly. Also, nice way to make Seto's language stronger and more bitter as the time and page progresses. I can really hear him saying this.

The ending is my favorite part. I don't even know what to say. I absolutely love it. Look, I keep finding stories that say what mine does in a much shorter, more moving, and emotional way. I am really glad I read this...gives me something to work towards. More words does not equal better story, and yours really shows that.

Truly remarkable job.
The Fifth Champion chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Omg, that was so sweet, wonderful, brillant, adorable, sad, emotional, I'm running out of adjectives!lol. Your a really good writer.

This is a very well-written piece of work. The way it starts out is very dramatic, and pulls you right into the story. So very sad to see how Seto's life went down the drain...the ending was so beautiful. I love the way Mokuba calls him and tells Seto he loves him, and that's why he keeps working. The two last linese are so emotional, they gave me this fuzzy feeling inside... I want to write a chapter story on Seto's life at one point in time, but first I need to finish the one I'm on now... Anyways, brillant fic, keep writing!
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This is hella good! Everything I read from this one chappie is so kool! lol I just have to words!

Siris
dangel666 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
that was awsome!

it was really sweet!

i think you should write more but about other people's past.

that would be cool.

hope to see another chapter.
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
aw how cute! I like the thing about drowning in ink and paper *starts drowning in homework*
Jedi Spiderfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004