Reviews for Secrets
real wishes granted:
dreamer chapter 16 . 6/7/2009
loved it
LadyBlue001 chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
no! you meanie! you HAVE to put up another chapter! :) PWEESE?
not fo lack of trying chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
yeah, this is the first chapter that's readable. i thinks somethings wrong with the first 12...

i've read this story before and really loved it. i hope to read it again once it's fixed
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 3/15/2008

i think somethings wrong... there's nothing here but a bunch of

maybe if you relouaded or reposted it...
Animelover 06 chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
This was a really good story I hope that there will be a sequel..

Keep up the great job.

Animelover 06
Alkira Sonoma chapter 16 . 4/6/2007

j.jiang chapter 1 . 3/10/2007

I would recommend looking at the opening and maybe describing more and giving more to the story. Like, why would she pick the sewers? A logical reason would be good because I don't know many who would willingly go into the sewers.

Being in the sewers, you should probably add some more description about how the girl is handling being there. Is she freaking out? Does it smell bad? Why would she consider spending the night there, I mean, they're sewers.

You seem to have your own style but it seems a little rushed. One minute she's hearing voices then the next she's running, it seems to go to fast for a reader to be invested in the character and or plotline.

I like that you made sure they weren't all excited to take her back to the lair, it made it more realistic.

Grammar and such there are only small things I noticed. The only thing I would recommend most is to keep a steady pace. You don't have to rush everything. Oh, and to make sure to not focus too much on the girl to the point where the brothers are kind of props for her story.

blank1111111111 chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
Hey very interesting story :) Great job!
Fantacy chapter 16 . 9/30/2005
I really liked your story though I just wished that you would make your chapters a bit longer. Your conversations bits between the turtles are great and funny. I’m looking forward to read your sequel and I hope that you’ll continue writing new TMNT stories.
techgeekster chapter 16 . 4/20/2005
OMG! That was the most awesomeness story ever! Geez, i wish i could write like that.
Sunsetcheetah chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Ok I know ya finished with this story (and so far I like it_) but I will say you could have had Master Splinter more in character if you didn't have him using contractions ( 't instead of do not)

But heck no body's perfect and i'm far from it as well lol takes me like 20 times of reviewing my work and even then it's still fudged up lol.

Well Gonna finish reading_

Check ya later CAtz!
Donny's Girl chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
HI! It's Monica, with anew favorite turtle! Yayuh! Yes, they will see her agian, because me and you are going to write a sequel, and I demand that they do! BWA HA HA HA HA!

Psi Kat chapter 16 . 10/29/2004
S.: NO!

H.: What? They all made it, didn't they?

M.: S.! Stop it!

S.: NO!

J.: Forget it. She won't calm down until the next chapter.

Hazlov2004 chapter 15 . 8/30/2004
its cool and ok i liked it