Reviews for Taking Sides
Very enjoyable. I am going on to read more. I'd hope I stumble on to something from Gamekeeper or Need as well...You write very well. SueM
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Outstanding! This is exactly what the episode needed! Crystalline emotions and all, well done! :-)
FrankieB chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This episode was tough. It made me physically ill. For all of the reasons you stated in this fic. Thanks for a very well written post-ep.
wendylee chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Loved this story and I really liked Daniel's report and the way he protected Jack.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is a really good story
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved the emotion in this story! It was very well written!
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
nice
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
A powerful story. Pity TPTB are assholes who will never read it.
Captain Traemel chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love the fact that you wrote this story. I swear there have been few SG1 episodes that have hacked me off more than the crap that happened in this one. It was a good episode, but I like the way you brought the story to a resolution instead of leaving it hanging for everything to be okay next week.
FlaWolfDog chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I just read this story today. I enjoyed it and your other ones, as well, that I have read. I kind of agree with your statement in the beginning about when things started to fall apart with the team...although I actually think it started with the Machallo(?)Gou'ld killer bugs and the abandonment of Daniel by not only his teammates, but also, by Janet and the rest of the SGC. That mission episode I think, was the beginning of the end, and it just got worse until Shades of Grey. No wonder Daniel was ready to go to "Oma-land".

Thanks for your stories, and the time to write them.

FlaWolfDog
Amaranth Traces chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Just read this one and I have to say: No fair. You said I wouldn't need tissue for this one.

Beautifully written. Excellent insight into all of the characters, particularly Daniel. That man's capacity for forgiveness is unfathomable, and you portrayed it perfectly.

Bravo!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I think what makes the betrayal of the Other Side worse in this case is that in any of your stories, I expect at least possible S/D romance so Sam's treachery is that much deeper. I think you can safely extend Daniel's claim to fame as the most stubborn man not only on Earth but anywhere in the known universe. I loved his report. Wonderful story.
krysalys chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*applauds*

Excellently written, and exactly the way I think it would've panned out if it'd been filmed.

-}-

Krys
Elflocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very good! Oh, the sweet angstyness. :)