Reviews for Sir Ron and the Green Knight
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This. Is amazing. I love Arthurian legends and I love Sir Gawain, and to see English mythology combined with Harry Potter is so original and creative and... gah. I'm left speechless.

Oh, and the little side comments were hilarious.

Thanks for an amazing story! :)

-Vee
paperstack chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
that was so, so hermione. poor ron, all that ribbing about his impoverished background. i really liked this!
Grace is Insane chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This was hilarious. Especially the little comments placed in between. Very much like Hermione. I absolutely adore this piece! (and all of your other writing, however, I was too lazy to review-sorry!) The original story of Sir Gawain etc. always annoyed me...Don't ask why, it just did, but I like your version much better!

Grace
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This was really great, it all worked, I've read the story, and it was cool to see you'd kept to most of the original story, and i like the way we could only hear Hermione talk, i thought you did that really well in the intteruptions and arguments.

I liked the ending too, it was really nicely done, it was sort of sweet and sad, all in all, this fic left me feeling very happy and forfilled, but now i want to read more of it! well done!

-Hannah x