Reviews for Shadows In The Night
CD chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Noooo! Why'd you do that to Angel? He was my third or fourth favorite character... *sob*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I thought Kurt blew up at first!
Lyneel chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
beautiful :')
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
a very good chapter, got me intrested. The story appears engaging. The writing style suits X-men fanfic and is easy to follow, while also enabling a reader to emphatise with the events. I'm curious about the rest of the story
YukitoHappa chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
it wasn't as hardcore as some of your other fics but it had a really feel-good factor about it. It was quite sweet. I liked the fact you made Warren the evil guy but the name trinity seemed a bit matrixy :)

all in all it was a good old Kurti fic. which i think i needed. thanks 3:)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
This is awsome.
Lindelas chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Ah, that was good! I can see why you're attached to this story.

LoL! The joke war between Hank and Logan was so funny! "Neither man had dared to sleep at all for the past five nights, and both were approaching their respective limits. Currently, the betting pool as to when, exactly, one of them would undergo a nervous breakdown was at $250, and increasing every day."

Too funny!

I like the ending too!
Lindelas chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lol! I love the humor in this first chapter! Logan is EVIL! OH, poor Kurt though! *hugs her favorite blue elf!*

Good start! I'm looking forward to more!
pigs103 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
i loved it!
Niwaki chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
I love it please try to make it a five part story
The Eternal Winter chapter 9 . 8/4/2008
Incredible I have to say is Great job,I enjoyed every second of It.
warrior of worlds chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
good story line
MarzBunni chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
I liked this story a whole lot, I might even read the rest of the 5 part series. By the way Selexor's more tenor than base.
silverangel83 chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
One of the best stories I have read on this site!
678909 chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
Wow that was a really good story. I worship you

TERRY: *roles eyes* awesome story you rock.