Reviews for Roseate Enhancements
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
OMG! It's sooooo great! I am a beggie shipper too! I love it! I just read it now, the story's really good!
OrangeLamb chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I was so hoping for jughead!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
WHOA!
SiLenT-CHimE chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
there's so little reggieXbetty fics out there so it took me awhile to find this one but it was worth it :) I hope i can convince you to write another reggie/betty fic though, this one was beautiful. I'm definitely going to reread this.
princesskitty68 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! Jughead! Jughead was supposed to be her choice!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
YES! I was rooting for Reggie
The Mourning Dragon chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
POOR JUGGIE!
gloriakazama chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Omg! This was a really good story! I loved how you built up anticipation before giving away who she really chose! This story was perfectly executed and I couldn't have written better!
Willowpelt12 chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
That was a really cute story. The whole time I kept wondering who she would pick but I felt Reggie would win. I like Jughead and I could see him with Betty but the way Betty was able to change Reggie and how she reacted around him just seemed more lovey dovey. With Jughead it seemed more like friends. Anyway great story and I had to refrain myself to skipping to the end to find out, which I accomplished. D You have mad writing skills! d(_)d

Willowpelt12
No Way chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
ugh. Reggie. Why? I am so disappointed. Jughead's the better man in every way. She'll realise that one day when reggie reverts to being a vain and shallow jerk and Jughead's married to someone else. Then she'll be sorry. Oh well, it's done now.
StarReader86 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
YESSSSS! *cartwheeling and screaming* YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

You have absolutely no idea how anxious I was to see who Betty chose! I wished so badly that it was Reggie, but part of me felt that it might be Jughead. When Veronica said "Mrs. Reggie Mantle," I almost screamed with joy!

This story is definitely going in my faves. I'm so glad you updated and I'm really glad Betty chose Reggie. I do feel sorry for Jug, but maybe there's a Veronica-Jughead pairing in the future? Just a thought!
bets2010 chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
yay! It's Reggie/Bets after all :D Loved this story
reeroy chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
That was a wonderful ending, especially loved the way you wrote it. I was biting my nails coming down to the end going 'TELL ME ALREADY!'.

_

Really enjoyed reading your lovely story. Hope, since you're back, that'd you would attempt another? Cheers.