Reviews for Roseate Enhancements
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 6/14
This is awesome, and yes, Betty definitely does deserve better than being Archie's afterthought!
sakura-light-angel chapter 11 . 4/14
I am definitely NOT a a Reggie/Betty fan but I have to give you credit... this was a good story.
Shanay chapter 11 . 3/4
I absolutely loved your story. It kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat. Even made me confused of who I wanted her to choose haha
FuN FiFi chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Great story! I loved the new triangle with Reggie-Betty-Jughead! :-D

I've always been a fan of Betty with either Reggie or Jughead rather than Archie because she deserves undivided attention from her beloved, and that's not something Archie could provide her given how girl-crazy he is, especially towards Veronica or even Cheryl. You've done a great job in showing how both Reggie and Jughead appreciate Betty and make her feel special in return. It's no wonder that Betty initially felt confused about her feelings for them! But in the end, she consciously made the choice that I think we already knew she'd make ;-)

Btw, I'm glad you finally updated your story to give it the proper closure it deserves. Every year, I check out the Archie comics fandom to see if there are any new stories or just updates to the preexisting ones, and I'm so happy that you finished your story on a good note! I really enjoyed your portrayals of all the iconic characters, especially the main trio. You kept them in-canon while also giving them a new (better) dimension than the original writers imo. All in all, it made for an excellent read! Thanks for writing this gem! I hope you write more in the near future! Keep up the GREAT work!
cool chwip chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
OMG! It's sooooo great! I am a beggie shipper too! I love it! I just read it now, the story's really good!
OrangeLamb chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I was so hoping for jughead!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
WHOA!
SiLenT-CHimE chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
there's so little reggieXbetty fics out there so it took me awhile to find this one but it was worth it :) I hope i can convince you to write another reggie/betty fic though, this one was beautiful. I'm definitely going to reread this.
princesskitty68 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! Jughead! Jughead was supposed to be her choice!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
YES! I was rooting for Reggie
The Mourning Dragon chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
POOR JUGGIE!
gloriakazama chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Omg! This was a really good story! I loved how you built up anticipation before giving away who she really chose! This story was perfectly executed and I couldn't have written better!
Willowpelt12 chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
That was a really cute story. The whole time I kept wondering who she would pick but I felt Reggie would win. I like Jughead and I could see him with Betty but the way Betty was able to change Reggie and how she reacted around him just seemed more lovey dovey. With Jughead it seemed more like friends. Anyway great story and I had to refrain myself to skipping to the end to find out, which I accomplished. D You have mad writing skills! d(_)d

Willowpelt12