Reviews for The Reason
Eragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You know, this reminds of Inheritance Cycle. Eragon changed himself when Arya rejected him twice. He wanted to become the person she wanted. I think it's kinda of ironic that Beast Boy wants to change himself to a better person that Raven loves.
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Giggle giggle giggle. I'm happy. that was a good oneshot.
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
i think your choice of song is great for this fic. great job.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Very good. Sometimes people who can't stand each other end up caring for each other a lot. Your story illustrates it well.
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i agree, hoobastank is god. very sweet! (is developing a fluff obsession)

*~RoseMage~*
Ram3nchan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Hello! Scary-Angel here!

I found one of your stories a while ago...A Thousand Words I believe it was. I have to tell you, that was a very nicely written story. I certainly enjoyed reading it.

Then today, I stumbled apon your christmas story. I also greatly enjoyed reading that one. I found the first few chapters absolutly hilarious(sp?)

I started browsing your gallery and ended up reading the diary one also. Excuse me for not remembering the names.

After I read that one, I moved on to the dance one. Sorry, I'm really bad with names. So far I had enjoyed all of them greatly.

Then I reached this one. As I started reading, I realised that I had this song in my data-base. So I opened the song and started again. Not only did I enjoy this one to a point but I found it very amusing. Now, I'm not sure if you planned this or if it was just pure coincidence, but as I was reading the last line of the story, the last line of the song was playing.

You are a wonderful author and I'm sure that you will publish some amazing books in the future. I've really enjoyed reading your fanfictions and I just thought I'd let you know, You have now been added to my Favourite Authors list!

Keep Up those writing skills of yours

See you Around

Ramen (Scary-Angel [Kawai-angel])
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
that is so cute... grins

Pax nC
boringperson chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
aw so am i saying i don't say cute, anyways that was really good
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
For some reason, the line "Maybe he could change. Change himself. That would make her love him?" reminded me of yet another song by ZoeGirl. A line of the lyrics go

"Could you please tell me

What I've gotta be

For you to want me

For you to love me

'Cuz I'm just

Trying to understand

Why you don't love me

Why you don't love me for me."

Was a good story. A little bit fast-paced, though.
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
aw! that was so sweet!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
You are SO good at this cutesy stuff.
gladdecease chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Another kawaii one-shot. Not exactly in character, but not exactly OOC. So nice job.

Later!
Aries Vincere chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Heh, glad I found this story. It was so fluffy and pretty- like a stereotypical fluffy kitty. . -Jason
dragoon-bane chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wow that was a wonderfull story! im at a lose of words to describe it! so i'll just say keep up the good work!
crazytaxigirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
lotsa luv 'n' huggles to you to!

~crazytaxigirl