Reviews for Opposite Passions
Shadow Fox chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
G.F
good fanfiction :)
AshMistyForever chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Carry on updating please .
AshMistyForever chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Ooohhh
this was so cool Ash and Misty kissed yey Thank you for the story
darren chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
really good
Lucky Clover 111 chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
I think your story was AMAZING! I mean I loved it so much that I actually read it more than once. I didn't really like romance, but I've like AAML fanfics for about a year now and btw I'm 11 years old and in grade 6. So I hope you write a sequel to this story and if you want to tell me any ideas you might have you can email me at . I'd LOVE to help out with the sequel for "Opposite Passions". PLEASE EMAIL ME!

Sincerely

Lucky Clover1
mimi chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
I love this fic! please please please udate soon! i want 2 find out what happens to rudy and sakura, as well as brock, as, and misty!
Jawpaw Rules chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
LUVED IT!
Meca Vegeta chapter 11 . 9/12/2006
please continue this
Hakajin chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
Hey, I had no idea that you had updated this! I can't even remember if I'd ever reviewed it before . . . but I've been reading it for a while now.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the two chapters I just got through with. Loved the idea for the "surprise". That was hilarious. And it was funny how you did the dance. I can imagine something like that happening to Ash and Misty. Although I thought it was kinda mean for Ash to drop Sakura like that and then just ask Misty out. Seems like she would have been really pissed. Misty too. I thought it was resolved a little too easily. Anyway, hope you update soon!
Chuck Krafty chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
An okay plot but the story itself has a confusing time frame for those who are familiar with the anime. Something you need to clear up and also, your writing lacks description. But other than that i guess its not too bad for a start.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I have some questions to ask you. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. It takes place at Goldenrod Pokemon Academy only, right? 4. If not, then where else? 5. Just how old are those that are in this fanfic? 6. Besides Ash and Misty, what other characters from the series are in this fanfic? Be sure to answer these questions.
Hiro the Wolf chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
Keep updating! This story is beyond awesome! I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened somewhere, well ecept for the Pokemon part. You RULE!
mia chapter 11 . 9/10/2005
great fan fic plz update soon! you could improve on making some scenes with ash and misty more romantic but this fan fic made me laugh it was really funny! luv mia
SulliMike23 chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
*Sniffs and wipes tear from eye* Another beautiful fic Fin! I do hope you check out my Love Hina fanfics (seeing that I know you're a fan of it) and just so you know, both of them are Keitaro/Naru fanfics too.
Incognito girl chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
Hey there. I'm enjoyin the fic. but that seemed really cold that ash would just walk away from sakura and go to misty right in front of her, although I was wonderin when the hell he would dump her._ lookin forward to the next 2 and a half years.