Reviews for Demons Do Have Hearts
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
What a fantastic story. I just couldn't "put it down," so to speak. You are a wonderful writer and I just loved all the lore you incorporated into the story. Isabelle is a wonderful character and I'd love to see future stories with her as the protagonist. I half-expected Dracula to make an appearance at the end, but I believe you surprised us all by keeping him in Hell, and I think you made the right choice in doing so. Even though he redeemed himself in the end, he has a lifetime of evil to suffer for.

Brava, brava, nicely done :)

sancti
Angel chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
im confused so Isabella is Vladislaus' daughter or something? cuz in the book she read, where 'the vampire child must drink blood on their 17th birthday or they will die" Vlad is hosting her 17th and he is a vampire as Gabriel said "she must drink the blood." omg im soooo confused...
LittleValerious chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Well this story is really awesome! Thanks for giving me something to do while I wait on being ablle to write my own story
LittleValerious chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Nice. Very creative!
LittleValerious chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Awesome! :) keep up the good work!
Bloodsired chapter 22 . 8/8/2010
I Love this story! Why I didn't see it before? Oh,well I like the plot and the ending. Dracula really love Isabelle but he actually didn't see the right way how he can show it to her. But in the end he die for love,its so sweet..and sad. And jovan he really change because of could be close friend.
Seiko Aisling chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
i like it.
phantomphangrl chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
I love this story! Its one of my all time favorites on this site. Beautifully written!
Nightwind chapter 22 . 4/19/2007
Wonderful story!

I wish you would consider doing a sequel. I think it would be kinda sweet for her to hang out with Jovan for a while.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 22 . 6/25/2006
That. Was. Beautiful. Bittersweet and excellently done - I noticed your writing matured and developed during the passage of the story. Wonderfully done - enjoyed every minute of it. Dracula was my favorite character and I think you potrayed him beautifully. Loved Isabelle as well - a very 3-dimenishal character. ;

And to think I found this story by utter chance!

QOTRS*
Raz 42492 chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
wow this was REALLY good. one of the best stories i've read

raz42492
The Littlest Bit chapter 22 . 11/16/2005
Wow!That was awesome!It was realistic and beleivable!(I probably spelled that wrong..)I love it!
Almost-Lost-Hope6 chapter 14 . 7/10/2005
I love how you demonstrated Dracula through the wolf's characteristics... in a good way. God, I can't believe how great this story is! Ok... back to reading, lol!

Liz
Almost-Lost-Hope6 chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
OMG! Ok, I just came by your story recently, and I saw you were finished, so I was intending on reviewing when I was done... but OMG! I LOVE IT! And I had to review this chapter.. just because. Absolutely love!

Liz
Manson chapter 22 . 7/1/2005
Aw... Did Van have to die?

Great story. :-)