Reviews for Love Me, Love Me Not
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 48 . 4/12
Hi !

I've reading the french traduction of your fiction, and I really like this story. It's a good work LOL !
Good continuation : )
GlambertMatt chapter 35 . 4/2
Wow, this story is great, I was sort of but sort of not expecting it to be Sirius if that makes any sense. But I am glad it is because as much as I prefer Remus/Snape I hated that Sirius died in the OotP because he should have lived, Harry suffered enough.

Loving it and looking forward to reading how it all ends.

Matt
GlambertMatt chapter 20 . 4/2
I have been reading this story for today, I only just discovered it, I am way behind on the times I know, it was written AGES ago. But just in case you do still read reviews I thought you should know that I think this is a brilliant story so far.

I love Draco and Bill together and kind of wouldn't mind if they stayed together, but I also want Harry and Draco to get together, I know, I have problems with making my mind up.

Mrs Black's portrait is a highlight for me in this story, I love it. Every time she opens her mouth I find myself laughing, especially with that drunk thing. Good times.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes and how it all turns out.

Matt
bethany.holmberg.greiner chapter 24 . 3/14
I tried to join your Yahoo group to read the unedited story but it came up in Spanish as a restricted group. how do I join and how do i turn the language back to english?
guest chapter 48 . 9/22/2013
loved it. I liked how you didn't make Draco or Harry totally submissive. I also liked the hate/love relationship beetween them both. The story was nicely detailed too.
jasperslover chapter 35 . 8/27/2013
I don't know how any of us survive in life. Its all one long and bumpy ride, ups and downs. fleeting joys and a lot of broken hearts.
jasperslover chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
there is a little bit too much emotional drama in here lol for boys. at least how the stereotype goes.
Cherlfoy chapter 30 . 6/28/2013
I'm reading it in french, and enjoying it very much. But I had to tell you that this chapter is absolutely delightful. It's one of the best chapter I've ever read. Putting everybody at the same table, with Draco or Harry not knowing the Relationship between BIll ans Jacques, it's so goood to read ! Thanks to the public for his help by the way ! Thanks a lot !:)
Joachim chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
This was a really good story and I am looking foreward to se what more you have written!
Thankyou very much!
sarsha001 chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Damn i just read your A/N and now im sad... I sorta want Draco to stay with Bill :'(
Kittylin15 chapter 48 . 3/2/2013
This was a really great story. I couldn't syop reading it once I started.
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 35 . 1/15/2013
Damn, it was Siri. Should have known.
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
Lupin! No, I just guessed xD
kuropi-chan chapter 48 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE IT!

This story had me worried for so many things! What if Harry and Draco didn't end up together? What if Bill insisted on being Draco'ss boyfriend? I was at the edge of my seat while reading this and I loved every moment of it!

Am a bit disappointed with removing most of your fics, but I completely understand them too. I'll definitely check out the yahoogroups page mentioned on your bio page! (Can't wait to read more of your works!)

The Severus-Sirius pairing caught me unaware and I occasionally wrinkled my nose at it. Sorry, am one of those Sirius-Remus fans. Not to worry though. Me thinks shaking up a pairing or two is a good idea. It would be a pretty dull things if Sirius always ended up screwing Remus...hahaha.

Well, I hope you continue your writing because your descriptive powers are very admirable! Many thanks for writing this fic!
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
I feel like Harry is going to be a healer, but I really want him to be a Hogwarts professor, of DADA or Charms (at least).
1,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »