Reviews for Those School Years
Alice'sTwin chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
I'm not finished yet, but i love it!
Kairi's-twin chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
WOW! This is a good story... I had something like this in mind but now I may not write it... just to be safe that I do not copy I am so gald some one wrote on this idea. I fore see with Dracula and his power over women in the future... Maybe. Just because Dracula is in Highschool I wouldn't put it past him to try and seduce Anna or some equally attractive girl... I mean the guy is seventeen and he already has three brides!This whole story is Awesome and I love it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Kairi's twin~
mildetryth chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
This is god!
Spaztic Arwen chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
excelent. i truly hope you update
Spaztic Arwen chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
interesting so far. i love how you write carl and van helsing together. tis so funny
Grey Wings Bathed in Blood chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Like i said before, its a nice, original idea-AND PLEASE CONTINUE! BTW, do you think I could borrow your story idea for a future fic of mine, as aforementioned?
Vote14Caskett chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
great chapter!
Nekodra K. Dracula L chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
ok please tell me you will add soon, i can't wait to see what wil happen next, :) its great so far
AABuddy chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
I love this. It is so...cool. Please continue.
Krisian Rose chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
Oh, goodness! The arts teacher reminds me of my old history teacher. "The, um, ancient Greeks, um... they um built the um..." Oh. It was SO boring! Moving on... "Workshop? I hope it's nothing stupid like baking cookies...or reading hours," said Gabriel, picturing himself with a white apron, and flour covering all his arms. "That would be so disgusting!" Oh my goodness, I just had an image of Hugh Jackman in a frilly little apron... LMAO! Nice couple of chapters. I was about to comment on the fact the Velkan not being a werewolf... Heh. Silly me. That happens IN the movie... Right-o. Oh, poor Carl! *huggles Carl* Don't let them tease you! Question: Have you got MSN messenger? I'm just curious. The more friends the merrier! [I'm silverwind13 , if you do!] I love this fic, keep up the good work!

-Krisian-
Grey Wings Bathed in Blood chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
NICE...do continue.

BTW, do you mind if I 'borrow'( read:NOT rip off I swear) your idea for a Van Helsing story of mine? Please reply ASAP!
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
This is really interesting and well- written. ) Please update soon. It's nice to come across a High School AU fic that's out of the ordinary (with regards to most of the High School AU fics floating around).

-Nikoru Sanzo a.k.a Bride of Carl (what! is Dracula the only one allowed to have brides? XP )
Random-Battlecry chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
Took ya long enough to update! :) I read this a while ago, don't remember if I reviewed then (bad me!) so I'm doing it now! I think...I like it!

("Big Bang Theory" needs reviews...)
Nightmare1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Blah, blah, blah, introductions...sorry.

-Nightmare1
Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
This is fairly neat so far.

-Nightmare1