Reviews for The Annals of BelMal Tech
VILYA74 chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
This is wonderful! You have caught the essence of all those things that cheeses me off about bad fanfiction, while writing a hugely entertaining yarn.

I really hope you finish this some time (soon please?). A story has a beginning, a middle AND an end, remember?

Vilya
Demons Of Doom chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
ULTRALOL
Cassie chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
Hi, sorry to be nitpicky, and I only found this a couple of days ago so have had to recover from fits of hysterical laughter first.

But isn't Lelldorin a redhead? I'm pretty sure that it says he is. In which case nobody would mistake him for Legolas, unless there was a trick of the light or an illusion or something.

(Not that I'd put it past anyone on the staff to pull that kind of stunt, in which case pull some more! Hehehe.)
renardblanc chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
"Eddie? Eddie's a girl." XD Lovely.
Dagmar Buse chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
Nice one. Not REALLY a lesson in there (aside from general horsemanship), but still well done.
Dagmar Buse chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
*grins* Gotta love Poledra's pragmatism. :) (You might want to check out the divider line you inserted; it looks as if you underlined a whole sentence - very weird.)

Good stuff!
Purplefluffychainsaw chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Oh Update.

I wonder if Megan still actually reads this... _ I know she doesn't do archery any more at any rate.

But a good chapter. *dances*
Bleeperin chapter 13 . 12/1/2006
More Updates!
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
BelgarAth and PolEdra. PLEASE fix those. Other than that... YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK.
Manwe-Varda team chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
We Like This!
Chelley chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
This is wonderful! I had to read the whole thing once I started. I love the way you developed names and hinted at cross-universing. Almost a Heinlein thing! The hits at bad fanfic are comedy inside a comedy. Poking at people who write without knowing all 12codex books makees me feel better for all of my questioning thoughts. This is my favorite Eddings universe fanfic so far.
Psychiatrist13 chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
The last chapter was hilarious. What is a mini?
Dagmar Buse chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
*snicker*

Well done. And a lecture LONG overdue for a LOT of fandoms!

Two little things: Please insert a line break or something when the scene shifts from Miz Iz's office to the lecture; IMO, it would read better that way. And second, why did you have a mini-eldrak deliver the pregnancy lecture? (Unless it's accidental that you misspelled TAIBA as "Tabia" ... *cough* several times *cough*)
GraciesMom chapter 12 . 10/27/2005
Oh, your story is so funny! I love the premise, and the way you are writing it.

PLEASE write more soon.
Dagmar Buse chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Heh. VERY nice. Haven't figured out the lesson yet (I'm still mentally on vacation, sorry), but I'm sure it's a good one. :)

Looking forward to more!