Reviews for Nine
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
please tell me little Sam gets to meat young cloned Jack
k9angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Adore this story. Have actually read it several times (as well as Overtime). Would be awesome to maybe have a continuation story about young Sam at the Academy.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
awesome
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow! This was really well written, and Sam Carter as a nine year old was just so cute! She's also damn sneaky as an adult! This has become one of my favorite stories of all time!
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
A fairly different shrunk SG-1 member story, rather more enjoyable compared to many other run of the mill ones.

At the end there I was fairly sure that Sam was winding up to asking Carter and her and Jack. Then again when there is as many possibilities available as this plot presents you could spin it off in any direction.

There is an obvious opportunity here for young Sam to join the Airforce and run smack dab into Jon O'Neill Jack's clone - the 'shippers choice, lol.

Well, I was directed here from Eve 8's favourite story list so I'm off to read your other works.
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
LOL! Thought this was great - loved it! Thought the 'old' crack was brilliant and love the way you wrote the nine year old sam, just how i'd imagine her to be, lol! You should write another chap with young sam pairing up with young jack (the clone from fragile balance) when shes like 17 or something, lol! Great fic - well done! :)
thefrooty chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
this is great i had so much fun rading it:D

Congrats!

I really really loved it:D:D:D:D
kissmekent chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great story. Keep writing.
Equinox-SGC chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Superb, beautiful, astonishing, exelent, mindblowing Fic! I completley and uterly loved it!

Thank you so much!

I'll be sure to tell people about this :)

-Kc
Evilclone chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
LOL brilliant fic, love the interaction between the two carters, and O'Neill was good, not enough sarcasim tho' sniggers

BTW i also liked Jacob and George, learning about the nine years true nature, yes they can be evil, i know i was!

And Teal'C i thought was my absolute favorite, and helping out Sammy like that giggles got the story down to a t! thanks for a good read!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I think this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read!
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was outstanding! I can't believe I missed it. What a wonderful read. I just loved the way you nailed Carter's character. So dead on. Great work!
hrbrox chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
that story was so not short!
MajorSam chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
HAHAAH I loved it, of course! I haven't read ONE yet that I didn't love :D Always up for a fabulous young-Sam fic, especially with the whole evil techy terror secret smart ass thing :p:p So true. *hops off to read your next fic, hm... a shippy one! :D*

MSam
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
i hope their are more parts to this i loved it!