Reviews for For the Asking
Please update
Percabeth03 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Keep going!
Bek chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Gah, this is amazing, I love this movie and watch it at least once a month, please update! I need to read the ending :) seriously one of the best fanfiction's I have read in years.
lauren is me chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I'm glad you're still going with this. I think it's brilliant and your characters are just right. Keep writing!
X Livi4eva X chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
UPDATE YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING!
First Death chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
its well written! keep going.
X Livi4eva X chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is brilliant! I couldn't take my eyes off the screen for one second. You've really impressed me, your skills are extremely rare. :)
express chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
This is really good and well written, I hope you write more soon. It is an interesting view on the events and I really like it. Thank you.

Mara chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Please, continue this story!
Lily chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Oh I HATE YOU! Won't you please finish this? Pretty please? I know it's been like a month but pretty pretty please I am begging you!

Pretty please with Brad Pitt on top? He makes it so much sweeter.

I usually use that line with Heath Ledger, but in this case, and since I watched the movie again and cried for a half hour over Achilles, this fits more. Please? You are seriously better than most writers I've ever read on , and I wish you'd finish this!

I try to make it a habit of not reading unfinished stories, and this is exactly why! I get caught up and I beg and plead. I will try to keep checking...and I will leave more pleading reviews!
kathieclint chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
wow. you have a splendid way of telling this story. you've definitely achieved the homer-like way you were going for. the way every single detail moves effortlessly to create images in my head and the way youve captured perfectly the traits of each character into words leaves me wanting to read more.
Praxis Antigone chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Oh my, a pure Troy fic without the addition of OC. This story is so bittersweet and captivating. Your characters are right on the dot and I can feel every emotion they give off. This is on my alert, so please update!
tyluv3 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I love this story .continue this and never go on haitius again please
Ashley C chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
I hope you keep writing this story is really good
Imaginarian chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
It's good to have you back. I'm afraid I won't be much in the way of critique, however, but thanks for another great chapter!