Reviews for Come Fly With Me
Loverustal chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
Beautiful story! Thanks!
Hulamomona chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
I'm re-reading and still enjoying this story! It doesn't get old. Thanks so much for sharing.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Doooood! That was magical!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Nice.

Glad Samantha Carter got to spend some time in space.
Happier General Jack O'Neill was able to relax too - after all, all work, no play makes for a dull Jack.

Of course Pilot Carter would fly an "Impossible" course - makes the flyboys look like unskilled trainees.
All-in-all, very lovely story.
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Greaat story, well written left me smiling
polrobin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Loved this. Again.

I think this is my fourth or fifth read of this story and I love it more each time.

Great fic.

Pol
docderentis chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
sigh...I've read this story quite a few times and it still manages to put a smile on my face. It's beautifully written and so in character. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful. I don't think I could say anything more profound than that.
annamw15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I'm at a loss for words. This fic is simply beautiful. Incredibly well writen with so much emotion. Thank you for sharing a part of Sam that we rarely got to see but can totaly imagine being there.
JanSam chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Astro loved the fic! Miss ya on Samanda...off to read more :D

Jan
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
WOW! This was absolutely incredible. This is the side of Sam Carter that I always see and that so few fanfiction authors even try to explore, or even "get". One of the things I've even been thinking about lately is the fact that Sam probably has a secret side of herself just like this where she finds the most fun and enjoyment in her life - besides her work - and that if they knew about it, they would never bug her about getting a life or having fun again - and that flying (jets or X-302s or whatever) is a huge part of that "fun". I just love the part, too, about the bit from "Desperate Measures" where the pilots and mini-Jack are so incredibly rude to her and completely ignore her - how the pilots just accept that mini-Jack is who he claims to be and then dismiss Sam as though she isn't even there. That's been one of my biggest annoyances about the series, and I'm so glad somebody has finally said something about it. And she just stood there and smiled through the whole thing. Way more class than the others in the room (and there was even a female pilot in the group - in the back of the room). She's just so darned humble about everything she does. And I absolutely LOVED the part about Jack hearing her heart singing. You actually brought tears to my eyes with this story. It's going in my all-time fanfiction favorites. Bless you!
Lannakitty chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I just came via stargateficrec on LJ? this is a truly wonderful piece. I especially love the conversation at the very end. Really wonderful work here :D
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I've read a lot of 'Gate fic since the first time I read this, but it is still one of my all time favorites. Also, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm recommending this in the Live Journal community stargateficrec for the month of July.
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
this is awesome. I loved how jack and sam’s special moment involved free-flying in space. That is truly something, and it’s significant to them that they still see so much beauty in space, and reminds them of what they’re fighting for at the SGC. And I love that you put in the story that regs don’t cover every situation. That is so true too! And it is so awesome that Roberts privately vindicated Carter, yay. Oh, and the title reminded me of the song, which is of course romantic, so it’s all very fitting:)
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Great fun. A look at an aspect of the characters that is often ignored.