Reviews for Come Fly With Me
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was so sweet. I was so excited when it was first revealed who that awesome pilot was. And the S/J flights were great.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
This is one of the best stories I have read. (And it seems like I have read a lot! since I have had to catch up after just learning about fan fic last year)

Your protrayal of the subtleties of the relationship between Jack and Sam are incredible. Plus, I always wondered why Sam never got to pilot anything, since she logged all those hours in Iraq!

Thanks for such a wonderful read!
Airam4u chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I really love this story! I've read it a couple of times and have enjoyed it thoroughly each time! Makes me wonder if you fly yourself? You really capture the essence and beauty of flying!
Maxennce chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was fantastic. Absolutely mind blowing. I loved every moment of it and thank god that there are writers in the world like you. Thankyou for making my night. You managed to capture the thoughts and mannerisms of O'Neill and Carter perfectly and for that I thank you

Cheers

Max
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ack. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.
Shroedinger chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This was a truly incredible piece! I love sam/jack fics, but it is always difficult to find stories that are true to the natures of the characters. You have done this, and created a something special between them. Their relationship has never been about grand and blatant gestures of affection. Even if the regs allowed that, their connection is more subtle than that. Their affection is communicated through a shared appreciation of what their job sometimes allows them to do-experience the true wonders of the universe.

And I just have to mention that I loved your reference to starbuck92's '1991.' That piece captured a similar side of Sam that we don't get to see very often.
file109 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Great story - really enjoyed it!
Teri chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This story was recommended to me by a friend who is very particular about Carter fics. She said this was good and she was right. Loved the resason the Sgt. made Sam's flight the SIM. Terrific work!
Natters chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
brilliant! i cried, i laughed! got any more?
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow! I really really LOVED this fic! Really, really!

It was just...really really good!

Sorry, I'm not good at coming up with orginal praises!

Keep up the excellent writing
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was excellent.
TrancePiloT chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Being a pilot myself, I surely understand what they must have felt like. This was a 'Most Excellent' story! Brought back a few memories for myself when I started out. Thank you Very, Very much. Excellent job!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3