Reviews for Entwined Spirits, Lost Souls
Sango-can smily face chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
OMG i love ur story. its really kind of sad and stuff tho. I think that Miroku needs to care more, no offense to ur writinng. He just doesnt seem like the Miroku i kno and love. Is he going 2 save her from Korosu?
Robot Killahh chapter 20 . 6/28/2005
Sigh, how I long for you to update...

Oh Sango has been involved in like so many people's lives!

&Korosu is such a sweetie. Hahahaha. I wonder what he means by

"Tell me what you see..." GR cliff hangers are just plain evil.

k I hope you update really soon!

cause i love your story and I've been waiting and waiting.

But I hope you don't feel as if I'm pressuring you.

Because by all means, I'm not. :) k can't wait for your update

Love ya muchos
SolShinji chapter 20 . 6/27/2005
kwl story! update soon!
lovelyawesome chapter 20 . 4/20/2005
you cant really tell that this is yur first story. i think that it is very entertaining. but you must add a little humor. i have trouble with humor, yet i still try to add it into my story. the emotional drama was killing me. (i literally fell out of my chair once and onto my puppy dog!) but at the end, try adding a little humor. but other than that, this is a very good story. i hope the you continue the good work in all your stories and please update soon!
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 20 . 1/16/2005
WOW! That was great! Please update soon! _
sweet-thing-88 chapter 20 . 1/14/2005
OMG! this was a great chapter and a great story for that matter! Although i hope sess really doesn't go on a killing rampage cus he is so kind and sweet, and that cant happen to him! also, i can't believe sango when back to miroku, and i don't know but i hope this isn't a sango/mirkou fic (i just ain't a fan of that pairing really) and i actually wouldn't mind if it ends up sango going wiht the new guy, um whats his name, kosura or something like that! well anyways i hope its either sango/sesshoumaru or sango/kosura or whatever! plz update soon and when u post the next chapter can u please tell me who the final pairings are gonna be? thnx!

-smile everyone
Irasuto chapter 20 . 1/9/2005
YEA! MORE CHAPPY! If the ideas are flowing... then that's good... mine are always stocked up with a gigantic plug that never seems to break away. I'm glad yours aren't because this is really getting good (And the cliffies are really going to kill somebody, so you better watch out)
Magic Kaito chapter 20 . 1/9/2005
You stopped THERE? Ah! No! I'm happy that you're writing so easily though! If only things worked like that more me more often... Maybe my fics would be more sucessful. Anyway, great as usual, but you'd better update soon!
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 20 . 1/8/2005
Whoa...Korosu is one strange guy. Very...odd. But this was one of the best chapters I've read! It was perfect...somehow...it really was. I can't wait to find out what Korosu is talking about! UPDATE PLEASE!

BYE!
Valdimarian chapter 20 . 1/8/2005
I asked for the NON cliffy version! *gonk* I dont see how this could be any more of a cliffy than it is now!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 19 . 1/6/2005
I'm enjoying this write more
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 19 . 1/5/2005
Sugoi! _ That's good. Can't wait for more!
itzjustme chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Ah! I just started reading.. and.. it's not gonna STAY Sess/San, is it? -dies- Oh well... I'll just finish reading it.. well, either way, you're a great writer. XD
Magic Kaito chapter 19 . 1/4/2005
Yay! You're back! That was kind of short, but I've been doing short chapters myself, lately, and it is a lot less stressful! You just like leading us along and then stopping at important moments, don't you? Gr... Anyway, update soon!
Valdimarian chapter 19 . 1/4/2005
Oh, tis much improved! I likey, things are FINALY starting to come together yay!

(meh, I just got back from work, what do you expect in terms of a review, charles dickins?)