Reviews for Entwined Spirits, Lost Souls
Irasuto chapter 19 . 1/4/2005
Wow... Inuyasha must of really wanted to shut the guy up. He about got everything he wanted to know without really wanting to know... I wish I could do that. I was at the edge of my seat and I still am right now typing this because I can't beleive you ended it this way! That update better come real soon.
Valdimarian chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
ok, I was just compleatly and totaly confuzed by that... Cudoes to you on that then!
Magic Kaito chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
Wow... The plot thickens! That's really all I have to say outside of the usual "Good job" and such... But I was thinking randomly "Where are Rin and Jaken?". *shrugs* Just my mind, don't worry about it, okay? Just update soon, please!
missmanga90 chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
I dono I like both veary much...

I feel like song o_0'

Oh god story line so far

but try macking sessy a little

more nice plz o~0

missmanga90 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
yah I wouled love to read it send it to

pink_emo_penguin_luver k

missmanga90 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
hay its me agin its realy good

i like that you made sessy nice -*

sorry Iam a sessy luver .;and miroku too-*

missmanga90 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
...wow...that was realy good it

made me want to cry but thats a good thing

keep it up k

YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 16 . 11/17/2004
Sugoi! I loved it! Please update soon, it's getting really good! _
ErraErra chapter 16 . 11/16/2004
you just have to continue pleaze its getting so exciting
AddictedtoTsuzukiTatsumi chapter 16 . 11/16/2004
Wow! This is an exciting story. More please.
Irasuto chapter 16 . 11/16/2004
Yea! another chapter you just love to torture Sango. Love your story but I'd love it more if you'd update really really fast.
Magic Kaito chapter 16 . 11/15/2004
O_O. YAY! This is just getting better and better! Korosu is really freaking me out, though... But it's in a good way. Okay, why can't Sango make up her mind? Sorry... Being the huge MS shipper that I am, it's bothering me, but it's working for your story, so don't mind me! Update soon!
Irasuto chapter 15 . 11/7/2004
BUm-Bum-Bum! And next time... better be comigng real soon for we all want it badly (;_;) We love your story! I love your story!

-Toodles (_)
Cringe chapter 15 . 11/5/2004
Update soon!
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 15 . 11/5/2004
Kombanwa! good chappie! Sugoi! _ I'm so glad you updated. I loved this chapter. PLEASE UPDATE!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »