Reviews for Entwined Spirits, Lost Souls
Magic Kaito chapter 15 . 11/5/2004
*s-tare* What the HFIL is going on? This is getting very interesting, I must say... I tried thinking about the title, and I think I may have figured out whatever it was you were saying... I'm not sure though, so I won't make an idiot out of myself. And come on, Sango! You and Sesshy bad! Miroku good! *throws random objects* Hee hee... update soon!
AngelsWarmth chapter 14 . 11/1/2004
Well I like this chapter, I think. But please write the next chapter soon, and make it a hell of a lot longer! For I enjoy this story and really get excited when you writ ethe nect chapter! Oh and this is CryingOverWill, if you get confused!
Magic Kaito chapter 14 . 10/31/2004
...Woh... that was good! Nice cliffy, there! Although, yes, it was kind of short... And Sesshy, get over it! She goes with Miroku, darn it! *clears throat* Anyway, I understand why it takes time (especially with school and all), but update soon!
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 14 . 10/31/2004
Lol np! _ Great chapter but I'm a little confused... lol I'll just reread... well, got to go study... jaa.
Valdimarian chapter 14 . 10/31/2004
You rely too heavily on Deus Ex Machina (random plot aditions) You just sprang the stone on us now, if you'd set it up it'd have made alot more sence.
Irasuto chapter 14 . 10/31/2004
It's like pieces of a puzzle, they're all scattered about and you don't know where to put them yet. Now if you're going to take a vacation be nice and give us another chapter before you do... I mean we're all revewing to help you update faster (well thats what I'm doing).
ArmyofWater chapter 13 . 10/13/2004
awesome! Please update. It's really good so far! Definitly original.
Victoria Wolf chapter 13 . 10/12/2004
Go SANGO!
AngelsWarmth chapter 13 . 10/11/2004
Okay I've read the whole untire thing and I love it! But man is it so sad, it even got me to cry. Well I just can't wait until the next chapter to see what is going on! So please do hurry up and write the next chapter!
Magic Kaito chapter 13 . 10/11/2004
*blinks* What's HER problem? Of course, being the huge MS shipper that I am, I suppose that's why I'm like "Why should she care about Sesshy?" I mean, he's great, don't get me wrong. But MIROKU AND SANGO ALL THE WAY, BABY!

*clears throat* Anyways, yay for update! I hope you post more soon!
Cringe chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Oh gods. How could you do this to the IY gang? MURDER SESSHY!...actually, I think he's cool... I just don't think he's cool the way he is portrayed in this your story...sorry. Nothing wron with it, but now I hate Sesshomaru. Anywho, update soon, and don't mind my disjointed ramblings.
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Wow! This is interesting! You have to update soon cause I love this story. It's so sad... _
Irasuto chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
That was some chapter. And it took you a long time to post it out. But that's ok I'm not angry or mad just happy that it came out (;_;) I love this story!
Melpomene the Muse chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
I just love the way you write, Selene. I can really feel her pain; how she's torn up inside. You describe it -beautifully-.

Now, concerning the story:

As you know, I am in love with this plot. _ I think that, regardless of the pairing it ends up with, that this is going to be a really, really awesome story! It's very nice how, even though he loathes Sesshoumaru for taking away his Sango, he -tries- to comfort her (failing miserably, but hey, guys are stupid like that).

_

I adore this fic. Thank you so much for updating! Keep up the good work, darlin'!

Keera