Reviews for Entwined Spirits, Lost Souls
Magic Kaito chapter 12 . 9/18/2004
Uh oh! Sango won't like that, will she? Oh well, being the huge Miroku/Sango shipper that I am, I'm happy that it'll just leave her more time to focus on Miroku! ...Even though Sesshy really isn't dead...

Oh well! Update soon!
sssangosays chapter 12 . 9/17/2004
ahh i love your story.i dont know why, i just !
Victoria Wolf chapter 12 . 9/17/2004
Is she going ot end up with sess? PLEASE! PLEASE ! This is my first Sango/Sess fic that was any good.

SO FIX IT!
Irasuto chapter 12 . 9/16/2004
Oh... She knows but dosen't know. This is a super great great story. I'll wait a year if I have to to read it all! (If I live that long... you know I will)
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 12 . 9/16/2004
Sugoi sugoi! And you updated! That's great. I really liked this chapter! Please update soon!
Cringe chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
hm...another update would be lovely. I read your story a while ago, I'm glad I found it again! Oh, and this going to remain a Mir/San fic? I hope so...
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
Sugoi sugoi! I liked it. I'm glad you updated too! It took a while. I haven't been on either! _ Hehe. Well, update soon please!
shyguy72592 chapter 11 . 9/5/2004
dude! send that stuff in for money and buy a better computer.
Irasuto chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
This is good. They all feel... bad. It's like you're there. This is a great story and I don't have much of anything to help you with but say good luck and you better finish this!
Magic Kaito chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
Yay, update! Come on Sango, you were right! *hits Sesshy over the head* Leave her alone! Miroku was right! *clears throat* Anyway, I still love this fic! Update soon!
Valdimarian chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
It was nice, but... I'm sorry to say this but your writeing skills are slipping, either that or I've been spoiled by the update of a story I read... yea, it's probobly that I've been spoiled by the updates of Unwell.
Kasai to Kasumi chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
omg! what will sango think when she finds out sesshoumaru is 'dead'? i wanna know! this is one of my fave stories too btw! its wonderful! write more please!
Valdimarian chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
ok, here's my obligitory review... I read the story a week ago, so no comments since I had to hurry to read it.
Magic Kaito chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
I could have SWORN I reviewed this... The site must have messed up or something. Sorry about my disappearance! My review must not have been sent!

Let's see, what did I say? I know I mentioned that I kind of like Korosu even though he hasn't been in it that much. I have thing for villains, hee hee. I can't remember what else I said, but it was a very good chapter, and I hope you update soon!
Shinna chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
I wonder how Sango will react when she hears that Sesshoumaru is dead? I hope Sesshoumaru knows what he is doing. update soon
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »