Reviews for It's A Slayer
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
I'd like to see a younger Sarai brought to the present, maybe about 5, but it was kinda obvious i'd say that, coz kidfics rule! I also wouldn't mind seeing Darla more, so maybe you could combine them? Great story! Looking forward to the next!
silvi-hc chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
More, more please. I especially liked the idea of Liams father coming into the picture.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Sarai punched Wes? Ouch! I'd like to see more stories, so I think you should do the ones you mentioned. Yay! Darla came back! Darla rules! Update soon!
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
The lead up was kinda boring. I am hoping that the quor-toth scenes will actually be interesting.
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
Can't wait to see what happens in Quortoth!
juniormands chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
This is hilarious. Really amazing. I was nearly in tears when i was reading the fight Angel and Sarai had. It was written really well. u could really feel their pain. U have to add more father/daughter interaction because i think that they have so much to talk about and do, it's beautiful to see what they go through.

Keep writing!
lovebenedetta chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
o, this is getting interesting. update!
Buffy Fan chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Their idea for a Buffy and Angel television show was great.

The funniest lines were, "Poofy McPeeches," and "Do you even know how to open your wallet?"

Great story. Keep writing it!
Buffy Fan chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
I personally don't like to see Wesley and Saria getting along. Wesley was never a fun-loving guy.

He was always either a bumbling idiot, a mentor or a downer.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
"Poofy McPeaches" hee hee! Again I loved the talk of a tv show, that would be good! Harmony and Cordelia blowing up an oven, I wanna see that!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Finally, just kidding I liked the last two chapters and how you keep bringing up the things that happen in real life. So please continue soon. Thats right get to that Keyboard and start typing. You read me. Again just kidding. CONTINUE!
Sage chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
I LOVE this story, but mayeb for the next chapter, Sarai can go into detail about what happened to her there, just to put a little guilt into WESLEY's life! LOL! Great story, please update soon!
update chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
is sarai run away to connor and tells connor that angel wants her to go to quor-toth i need to know please if u have any humanity u will update by sunday by the latest please please i can't live without knowing update update soon please thanks
update chapter 6 . 7/9/2004