Reviews for It's A Slayer
me chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
omg this chapter was so good write more soon
manda chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
cute story
Airamn chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
It's great! i love this chapter! I love Angel as a dad!

About who should be involved the most- i'll say Codry but as you are still thinking about her in coma (please wake her up) but if not Gunn

And who should be involved the least- dunno i think everybody love her :)

Awesome! Write more soon

Love, Nieves

p.s. I want Cordy! :p
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Great chapter! I think Anya should be in it, coz she's so funny, and it could be fun having her teach Sarai inapropriate things in front of Angel. But that's just what i think. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hey this is a really great begining chapter to what I believe will be a very great story. Seeing as I have read It's A Girl and It's A Teen and they were both fantastic keep up the good work or something cheesy like that.
meme chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
this was a great first chapter write more soon
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
o not again...
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I like it so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
In regards to what happened in the last half of this chapter, "Please keep this story lighthearted like you did the last stories/prequels and don't let the profesy take over the story. We all know where that will lead and I like Saria. Conner however deserved it.
Airamn chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
It's great! i love the other 2 previous fics! but i miss Cordy :( maybe you can wake her up from the coma and Sarai'd get attached to her and viceversa, Angel and Cordy together (and without the cirse but they don't know it, only Sarai and she get ashamed everytime she try and tell him, i mean how do you said to you dad he can have sex). And Buffy discovering about Sarai, and her connection with Cordy and she could try to take her to England to train her just to annoy Cordelia...

I hope i was able to give you some ideas. :p

Love, Nieves