Reviews for The Revenge of Dark Kat
Aspendragon chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
This was so cute, please keep up your fanfics for the Swat Kats! Oh, just watch your spelling
83y8r chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Finally, I managed to find a Swat Kats fanfic thats actually good! And not only is it good, its AWESOME! Thank you so much!

We all fall down. - Alma Wade
Black Oracle chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
Great SK read here Etherweil! So great i couldn't stop reading til i reached the last chapter! I can tell u're a Razor fan (me too!). Razor vs. Hard Drive was electric! Literally! Ha! Ha! And i loved how Razor was often the level-headed and observant one that got on with doing more useful things or breaking up T-Bone and Feral when they were getting heated up. Sounds in-character for Razor, so good job with keeping the chracters 'in-character'!

A team-up between the Enforcers and the SKs was great fun! It's always entertaining to see the tense inteactions between the SKs and Feral! And good job giving some of the Enforcers along with Felina and Feral some admirable moments.

I was so waiting for Callie to kiss Razor by the last chapter, so thanks for the pay-off there!

And Lt. Steele's such a dunderhead throughout the story! They would've all been better off without him.

Can't wait to read your next story! I'm hooked!
Cool Jay chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh... My... God... This story is just so awesome! It has so much details, and both humor and action is just so captivating! It's a good thing I found your profile! You know how I found it? I didn't stumbled upon one of your stories, but rather a story you reviewed. It was a short, undetailed one, created by an author who simply had no respect for the SK show. It was simply insulting to us fans. You know, about this guy who without any explanation landed in SK's world and just killed off every character in very unrealistic ways. I'm sure this rings a bell. God, it was an awful story, but it gave me an inspiration to write a really good one!

Anyway, this story just amazed me, and I'll keep on reading it. You never use the same phrases or descriptions, and that's what got my attention. You're really good, and I hope you know that. I know a good author when I read his/her stories, and you're one of the best I've ever seen.

So keep on writing, it's in your blood.

Hope you'll have nice holidays! Merry Christmas and happy new Year in advance!

Best regards, wishes, hugs and kisses,

Cool Jay
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
OMG! That was awesome! I loved it,I thought the Lion King reference was funny. Chance and Jake are definitely going to be sore in the morning after this mission. The comment T-bone made about lossing his memory was interesting and could be looked into further. You had a few minor grammar mistakes, but nothing major. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
bwahahahaha,that was awesome. loved it, kinda vague on the details about the battles but still. it was very good.
Artemis's Arrow chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
I cringed when Turmoil slashed T-Bone.
Artemis's Arrow chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Damn, it's all looking grim isn't it?
Artemis's Arrow chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
OMG?

The bloody fucking horror!

I'm scared for the enforcers...
Artemis's Arrow chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Dark Kat is sending chills up my spine.
Artemis's Arrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good use of symbbolism, and you've captured their characters nicely without over doing it. Awesome.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow, I really loved this story. couldn't wait for each chapter to come up, this is why I waited to review, wanted to see the end. Fantastic, added to my favorites list. Keep it up.
tigerkat chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
really good!
Miki-chanmo chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
Hey that was a great story! I'm gonna start reading the sequel right away!
jovi chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
good story

nice real nice

add a bit touch more of romance next time

specially with t bone and felina and her uncle being shocked at it