Reviews for Anytime
aabfdvfdbvfdb chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That's cute, but Ty is suppossed to be spelled Tai, Izzie is supposed to be spelled Izzy, Zora is supposed to be Sora, and Guromon is supposed to be Gabumon! I'd have to say you don't know your digimon serie if you don't know that, sheesh! What's your problem?
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Aw, sweet. damn good for a vignette. Those are damn hard to write.
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Good. Brought a tear to my eye. You spelled the names wrong, but at least you knew how to spell T.K. I like the Japanese names better.
nasuti-san chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Very cute, I liked it. But you may want to check how to spell everyone's names next time.
Arigatomina chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Wow, I must admit, this is the first Digimon fic I've read. I really liked it, Matt is myfavorite character. Probably because he reminds me a bit of Trowa, but I won't go into *that*. Anyway, great fic, Stormy. I guess I'll have to start reading fiction other than GW now. Well, that's not a bad thing. _
raine14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
So, so cute! This was great, as I said before I just love fics with these two! Another tremdous job!...raine
Gwydion chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
That was cute! I also thought that episode ended a little abruptly. I liked your little addition. The only thing is that Ty is "Tai", Zora is "Sora", Izzie is "Izzy", and Guromon is "Gabumon". It didn't bother me at all though. Just thought I'd point that out! P.S. I'm going to try to submit my own fanfic soon called "Broken" (I am so bad at titles!). If I do, could you RR?
Digidynasty chapter 1 . 7/23/2000
Good fic, but be carful about the spelling. It's Sora and Tai.
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Actually I think it was the 3rd episode And it's spelt Sora, Tai, Izzy.

First story huh? Well keep writing!
Alt chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Hey, I'm new to the Digimon section too! Anyway, I thought it was a very good fic.
Lady Sarai chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
Ack! I'm gonna cry! I think you're very good at this stuff... Have I said that yet?
Ides of Diamonds chapter 1 . 4/24/2000
Well, you made a couple of mistakes with the names. It's 'Tai' not 'Ty', 'Gabumon' not 'Gorumon', and 'Sora' not 'Zora'. Aside from all that this was a really good and touching fic.
Orbitypup chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
7. You forgot 2 people. Joe who SAVED T.K in City Under Seige. He pushed this plak near T.K so he could stay above water than Ikkakumon digivolved and destroyed METALseadramon wich was tougher than Seadramon and T.K would of drowned if it weren't for Joe. Joe nearly drowned because he saved T.K. sheesh! Just call me and over-obsest Joe fan. And Kari.
DarkLinkMaster chapter 1 . 4/21/2000
*sigh* Don't you just love when Yamato and Takeru get mushy? (10)