Reviews for The Talk
Andrithir chapter 1 . 1/21
Short and hysterical. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really laughed out loud my mom is looking at me like (-.-) but it's worth it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So so funny !
Andrasta14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LMAO That was awesome...poor Obi-Wan! :D
Sweetsong128 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The first part, was unexpected. The last line I couldn't stop laughing! I am so glad I read this. This was amazing. Keep up the good work!
catalougedreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was amazing, I laughed for a ages!
FireAndSteel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ahahaha! I was completely not expecting THAT! LOL
Ivory Muse chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That last line just killed me! Thank you for writing this- I got a much needed laugh.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
LOL! That was hilarious! Imagine Obi-wan's face after Ani says the last line! Haha! Loved the last line! Nice job!
Athalanta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ha!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
...BRB. I'm going to go to my room and be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off for a very long time. XDDDDD

*Proceeds to do just that, and returns at long last*

I seriously believed that Anakin was talking about sexual intercourse, not whether or not to put F or M on some form! XD I feel really perverted right now, but whatever...poor, poor Obi-Wan. But that was the best ending to one of these kinds of stories I've ever seen!

MidnightSakuraBlossom
Periwinkle Dwarves chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Best ending of any fic I've read on this site, ever! So simple but probably one of the funniest lines in any story-"So, for this form…do I check off 'F' or 'M'?" Brilliant!
luvurstory chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aaw, poor Obi-Wan misunderstood Ani... Pfft, that's just too funny.

This has got to be the... most original way of someone ending up having to give 'the talk' to another character. Really funny, though.

luvurstory
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
"So, for this form…do I check off 'F' or 'M'?"

Best. Ending. Line. EVER!
The Little Monster 1024 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LOL! The beginning was funny but i started laughing really hard at the end! :)