Reviews for The Talk
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 1 . 3/30
Hilarious! I love it! *giggles* Tha- *laughs harder* That last line! *dies* (Geez, apparently Obi-Wan didn't explain it well, huh?)
Neshina Yei chapter 1 . 3/11
Lol,
Lol no,
I mean,
AHAHAHHAHAAH, UNEXPECTED turn of events then? XD
flirtwithmeudie chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Andrithir chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Short and hysterical. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really laughed out loud my mom is looking at me like (-.-) but it's worth it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So so funny !
Andrasta14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LMAO That was awesome...poor Obi-Wan! :D
Sweetsong128 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The first part, was unexpected. The last line I couldn't stop laughing! I am so glad I read this. This was amazing. Keep up the good work!
catalougedreams chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was amazing, I laughed for a ages!
FireAndSteel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ahahaha! I was completely not expecting THAT! LOL
Ivory Muse chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That last line just killed me! Thank you for writing this- I got a much needed laugh.
JediGaladriel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
LOL! That was hilarious! Imagine Obi-wan's face after Ani says the last line! Haha! Loved the last line! Nice job!
Athalanta chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ha!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
...BRB. I'm going to go to my room and be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off for a very long time. XDDDDD

*Proceeds to do just that, and returns at long last*

I seriously believed that Anakin was talking about sexual intercourse, not whether or not to put F or M on some form! XD I feel really perverted right now, but whatever...poor, poor Obi-Wan. But that was the best ending to one of these kinds of stories I've ever seen!

~MidnightSakuraBlossom
Periwinkle Dwarves chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Best ending of any fic I've read on this site, ever! So simple but probably one of the funniest lines in any story-"So, for this form…do I check off 'F' or 'M'?" Brilliant!