Reviews for A Stranger Kind Of Love
redmoon.ivy chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
omg great keep it up cant wait till the next chapter keep it up your doing great
redmoon.ivy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Amazing! Keep going! cant wait for the next chapter
jtgil chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Amazing! Keep going!
Xx-LaNouba-xX chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
OMG I am so happy you updated! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Machungwa63 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Interesting...
First of all, I have to say that I'm glad you're back/updating your TLK fics again! A lot of questions here; I knew/hoped it wouldn't be complete betrayal between Simba & Nala. That's got me to guessing that either Kiara wanted Kovu/Nala to mate and Simba not know Nala was pregnant, and then Simba would think that Kiara was the mother...or perhaps Simba cannot produce a child anymore and so Kiara wanted Nala to have a son so that their bloodline would continue...
Then again, I could be completely wrong. Looking forward to the next chapter!
reader chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON IM GONNA BREAK DANCE NOW! :D *break dance* WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO yea im weird yay
hermonine chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Yeah your back! Great chapter, I loved it. Keep up the great work and this time update again sooner lol :P.
redmoon.ivy chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
this really is amazing writing do moreeee of it please
Christine Jay chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Oh please update I truly fell in love with this story and it'd a shame you havnt finished it or updated it sooo yes please update soon :) :D
Christine Jay chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Haru Inuzuka chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Damn...I'm crying here! RR
Bleu Dragon47 chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
I loved it! I can't wait for the next chap!
Bleu Dragon47 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Please continue soon this chapter especially was a huge cliff hanger, not that I want to rush you or anything .
Xx-LaNouba-xX chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
you have to update this story! it's just tooo good!
redroseblackribbon7eternalove chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
soo any chance of an update?