Reviews for Teacup Sized Hope
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
it's calming to think of squall drinking tea with dr. kadowaki. interesting that he wishes for the small things instead of his friends, etc. back because it's not as painful. i hope he does get his tea someday.

gah, kind of distracting that you misspelled rinoa and kadowaki.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Wow. 2 years late I am. *sweat drops* I didn't browse for Leon-centric stories in the KH category till now y'see.

I have no complaints whatsoever about Leon's character. Indeed, it's in character and I can imagine these musings as his. A lot of things have changed and aged Leon so these quiet reminisces seem very plausible. Him missing tea, but not daring to miss Rinoa or his friends in case his heart breaks because little things like that isn't as painful, (or so I interpreted) is what caught my attention.

You have wonderful language here and the short backstory you built with him having to take the helm at seventeen, taking care of the rest and leading them because "there was no one else", is very real and very Leon.

The only small problem I had was the misspelling of Rinoa's name. But in the light of the depth in such a short piece, I have no other complaint at all. Much kudos to you for this, Miss Silverwolf, and please keep up the fine work. :)
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 6/2/2004