Reviews for Rules of the Game
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw loved it XD
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I have seme's in my clothes .

Random person: I believe those are called SEAMs. Not "Seme's"

Right. Seams in my clothes. What is a Seme anyway?

Random person: Japanese sexual term. Sorta means dominant. Ya know, the whole give and take thing.

Ah...yes. Well, I have seams in my clothes. END OF STORY!
Noelle Whittaker chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This was good! Very nice...and...good luck!
nagami cabasa chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
"Edward is Edward. And Edward’s who I love."

oh my gosh. squealed so loudly when i read that line. incredibly sappy, but so CUTE! xD;

wee, go seme!ed. lol.

nice fic. oV
i love athrun chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
twistedNEK0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was like...a picture of words.

*sigh*

I think I love you

XD G'JOb!
Lenihan chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I'll enlighten you first with a little information before I head on to my opinion. There is, as a matter of fact, a name for what Ed's doing to Roy. I don't know if you've ever heard of it (if so, my apologies for repeating it), but when an uke or submissive (also called 'sub') is trying to take over the role of the seme or dominant (also dom) or trying to guide the game into a certain direction, this is called 'topping'. During topping, the sub takes over of the dom, which is exactly what Ed is doing... sometimes.

Right, I've had that bit, on to my personal opinion. It's not bad for a RoyxEd fic. Perhaps a bit too short to keep the reader satisfied, but that can't be helped. I believe I mentioned before RoyxEd isn't my favourite pairing, but I'm openminded, so I also read such fics, because it's truly a shame to miss a good fic only because I don't want to read RoyxEd. Your choice of words is sometimes fascinating, like the verb "peg". I've never heard it before, though I can guess the meaning. What I approve most is the use of synonyms, which keeps the story alive.

All in all a good fic. Keep up the good job and you might be able to write a novel one day. ;)

Your faithful administrator of the fma-fanfic-club of devart,

Lenihan/Soulfire
yaoi-is-gay-13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i like it! this fic ish spiffi!
D'MoNiQ chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Fluf... _ Makes me feel all cottony inside. just kidding. Very short but nice.
Holly chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Haha, that was cute! _;;
Kashu KashArt chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Quite good, but too short.

Another, please?
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
i think itz kinda cute, though kinda boring