Reviews for Lost and Found
sunshine.katz chapter 22 . 3/8
Loved it! So glad that Hermione was able to come out of her shell with Sirius after all those years of loneliness. Don't think I've ever come across a fic where he's the one (effectively) time travelling - so it was great to read something so different. And Draco was adorable albeit snarky :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2017
If Sirius is/was such great buddies with Remus, why is he avoiding him? And what about getting his wand back?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
Well, then, Hermione is looney tunes!
Montara chapter 22 . 1/29/2017
The beginning was so sad, with Hermione alone for such a long time. But Sirius managed to bring her back to life. Too bad Harry and Ron couldn't be revived since they didn't go through the Veil. And all those Cruciatus! Poor Hermione, she must really hate that curse! But everything ended up okay in the end, she's now with the man she loves :)

Thank you for your story!
Sissy Boo chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
Convict implies a fair trial and then convicted. No trial, straight to gaol means he was never convicted and therefore does not deserve the title convict or ex-convict
Anne J Black chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
I absolutely LOVED this story! . You're an amazing writer! :D
Greetings from Argentina! :)
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
This was such an emotional story. I absolutely loved your characters and your plot. Hermione's emotions and everything she has been through was so deeply felt. You are an amazing author. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I really get stuck into this story emerised in it, then get distracted when you use non uk stuff such as broadwalk for the m
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Enjoying the story, and the interplay between them.
Small thing you described the goblin as a creature yet in a previous chapter had said there was a law preventing them being called that.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I don't james would of dragged him to a baseball game we don't have that in the UK, football, rugby or cricket depending on the time of year
laelruin chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
A wonderful story! Your make out scene's are a little much for me but I love the build up of the relationship! So well represented and human...we all have our insecurities. lol
Keep up the awesome work!
L
EscapedMinds chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
Completely in love with this
Serenity Blossom chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Loved this.
Keylena17 chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
This is a great story and I am sad to see it end.
j-jip chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Oh, I cried. This story was utterly fantastic, I hope you know that.