Reviews for Grave Of The Firelflies
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Omg I STAYED UP SINCE LAST NIGHT TI'LL DAWN READING BOTH BOOKS NON STOP! WOOO I FINISHED THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ️️️ I HAVE AN ACCOUNT BUT IM NOT ON IT RIGHT NOW LOL okay so this was awesome v.v and i wish kagome and INUYASHA AND THE OTHERS COULD HAVE MET YU YU HAKUSHO . that would've been awesome! Please update :3
koolkat42o chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
omg omg omg omg this chapter blew my mind! O.O i love HB no matter what anyone says they rule and they are the best damned couple of the yu yu hakusho series

this chapter is one of the best pieces of HB that i have ever read i loved that hiei was trying to resist himself but ended up getting subdued anyways omg im still blown by it!

you are an awesome writer, keep up the good work _

koolkat
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Awesome story! Yukina found out? Hiei is gonna be mad.
Supernovea chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
Amazing story! one of the best HB I have read! plz update soon!
ashley chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
aw...what a wonderful fic. I like it a lot. thanks for making a sequel!
Kate326 chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
oh please update! PLEASE! this story is like.. one of the very best i have ever read! please dont just discontinue it! its so good!
desolee chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
-blinketh- If you ever update, I promise, to...become your everlasting slave!
LazyHop chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
_Cool this is a great story I love Hiei and Botan pearings. They are such opposites that it works out perfectly! Anyway continue to ubdate or feel the wrath of LazyHop, muhahahahaha!_

_I never understand those "why did the chicken

cross the road" jokes._
RitSuYue chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
I love this story! Whatever you do you must must continue! Please update very soon!
stargrl chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
I hope you can update soon! It's a really nice story so far and it'll be a shame to leave me with a cliff-hanger. ( *see- I'm sad!*. haha- Well hope you get the chance to update!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
sweet fic ... i hope you continue soon! i really enjoy it!
Aiiro-bara chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
I love this ficlet, it's awesome. I'm waiting until it comes off hiatus for an update. I can't decide which one I like better, this one or Soulmates. Hmm. Oh well. Keep up the great work (both on this and Soulmates).

~Ta
Sakura Dimentia Winner chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
Great update soon. Arigatou!

JA NE! :3
Wolf-black-flame chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
OMG! I seriously love your story. I read Alls Fair in love and War, and now I'm reading this one. PLEASE update soon!
Psychogirly chapter 9 . 12/6/2004