Reviews for The Devil Went Down
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was awesome.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Aw... cute, and awesome! Of course, Quatre IS awesome, there's no two ways around it, but...

What I really, really, REALLY liked, and actually fell in love with, was the way you described playing music. That was simply amazing, I don't think I've ever heard it described better. And the whole thing, with Quatre's other side (and the slight insanity of a musical duel O_o) was brilliant.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hahahahaha. . . . .this was great! I don't think i've read anything this good in a real long time!
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
GO Quatre! Yay for Quatre!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
You know, I have a Trigun music video that goes to this song, and I watch it a lot, but I never thought of Quatre when I heard it. But now that I think about it, and having read this...I can't see why not! It really *does* fit him, exspecially when you put it the way you did! And I really liked how the other pilots acted when they heard the song, and after it. I especially liked the way Trowa calls Quatre a "innocent devil", it really fits him! This was just so cute, but serious too! I loved it! There's nothing like a good dose of Quatre one-shots to brighten up my day...Or in this case night. Yep, I just love Quatre. And I loved this one-shot. Yep! Way-to-go!

A Big Fan Of Yours, Avalon Hunter

P.s-I put you on my Author Alert, so maybe now I'll be able to review when you write something, instead of taking for-freaking-ever!
Kajeth chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Like Julia from Cowboy Bebop..."Like a demonic angel or an angelic devil." Something like that.
Minako Nine chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Nice... you didn't happen to see the episode of Yami No Matsuei with the Devil's Trill, did you? n.n
Aquarius chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Awesome and highly funny. Would appreciate it if you continued with this story. Please?
Wolf Wing chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hah! Love the song! I never thought anyone would be able to make a GW songifc outta it but you really pulled it off! Devil Kitty! BWAAHAHAHAHA!
Falafal chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I've never seen Quatre written so beautifully. The song masterfully weaves into your writing.

Bravo!