Reviews for As Pale as the Moon
PsychoticGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Cool, I loved the different descriptions you came up with her name and with how you described her, very Faye. :) You could do one centered on Spike, as he's a complicated character and all.
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
this is an amazing, amazing story. you have so perfectly captured Faye's inner struggle with her lost memory that even people who hate Faye could sympathize with and understand her. i especially love the last line-"She would die as Faye, with a past, Valentine." and one other-"'I am Faye Valentine'. Cue the smile." and "because one day she would recognize that hair and that face of that girl with those green eyes filled with tears that weren't hers." you are more than a writer, you're an artist. this story rocks my world. just thought you'd like to know.

Faye
fayefaye17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
this one-shot, besides being incredible and very insightful, has one of the best last lines i've ever read. you rock. in all the best connotations of the word.
pia Z chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is such a poetic story! I love the cadence of your writing; there's a beautiful fluidity between the choice of words and the imagery. "Mommy Betrayal and Daddy Debt" is a particular favourite, as well as when you refer to Faye as "Old Las Vegas". It's the mark of a very good writer when a story continues to be engaging without necessarily including things that are a part of already accessible material (no space ships needed for this piece, for example). Splendid indeed! :)
Opaque.Heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very good. That isn't what I figured Faye would be thinking. It adds another dimension to her personality. I'm a broken record, I know, but very good.
Kitkat chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You capture the haziness of not remembering anything but her name so well, the confusion and the whole emotional spectrum...great work.
k0t0r0 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Nice Story. More people should review it. I really liked it.
RuthlessRoxy chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Very good. I was quite impressed. Loved the one shot. Keep up the good work. .

.: Ellie :.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Good job. A little rambly, but that may serve to introduce Faye's rather disjointed state of mind at the moment. I like how her gun is just one more thing in her duffel, like a toothbrush. That's our Faye...
ccrider789 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
some really fantastic imagery in there... great read
black-emperor chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Very nice.

Written very nice, almost professionally. ;)

Keep writing
there's no time chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Really excellent insight into her character! The tone you took telling this story was perfect for the content. Exudes her desperation. Awesome work. This helps me understand Faye a lot more.