Reviews for Nothing
SLWalker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
To echo Zanne, it's somehow fitting that this is your last piece here. It's beautiful; I've read it a number of times, actually. It's funny, how when people die, even people you only knew as text on a screen and a friendly exchange of words, they never quite leave you. I didn't know you terribly well, but you inspired worlds and this world is a little dimmer without you in it.

May whatever good power in this universe make sure that your story lives on, well past what time you spent in this world. You gave us beautiful stories, funny stories, and a whole world-between-worlds to play in; the least we can do is never forget that gift you gave us.

Thank you, Kielle.
DarkMagicWhiteLight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Okay, thats cool
Sunraia chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hm... I have to say I'm not sure what to make of this. I take it Day After Tomorrow is an end-of-the-world kind of movie? I had to reread those two sentences quite a number of times to figure out what was going on.

I like this fic, but I like it as an intro. Where is the rest? It feels like it just cuts of mid-sentence, like you've only just started to get to the story but grew tired. Suppose I can't persuade you to write some sort of sequal to it? No, I suppose not.

Still, I would have like to see Bastian stress up when things got rough, maybe smash the window and run into the bookstore anyway... And would Earth's distruction effect Fantasia somehow?

Sometimes the stories DO end, but when they do, it might as well be done properly. For a definitive ending, it is *very* open.

Just my 2 cents.
Eve chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That sent fantastic shivers down my spine. Well done.
Kuchenhexe chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
It's... somehow fitting in an ironic way that this is the last story you added to your account. Your death shattered worlds, and it was right hand-in-hand in the days when Hurricane Rita was thought to become the worst disaster in USA history.

I loved The Neverending Story too. It's one of the few things I saw in the theater when I was younger. I still love Falcor.
ESP chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Ah, at last. I have reached a story of yours where my voice will be heard! (Bwuahaw bwuahah, and all that)

Are you secretly a published, professional writer on just for kicks? If you said yes, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Your writing style is so utterly descriptive and enthralling, and every word you weave is beautiful. I mean, I only vaguely remember A Neverending Story (saw it when I was younger) but this one-shot has captured the spirit of everything I remember it being, and then some. I love it, and I love the way you write. And I love that you are a flamer, if need be. (on your bio) People who are too 'nice' to flame when someone really deserves it are being even crueler, to let the person go on believing they don't need to accept criticism, because someone out there will love it.

Sorry getting a bit off topic. Love it, write more, of anything. Ever. All the time.

ESP
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
What a unique idea for a crossover. Very well written. I like how you intertwined the past and present with the premise of the movie "Day After Tomorrow." All in all, great job.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
It's been a very long time since I last saw the Never Ending Story, and this fic brings me way back. Interesting how you combined these, with a hint of hope in the depths of despair.