Reviews for Growing Pains
ArgentinaV chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Why was this never continued?! I love this!
Frostpuppy chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Why is it, amazing ficions are usually abandoned, or on hiatus? T_T please try finishing this.
CrystalRei chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I wish you'd come back and keep going with this. I'd barely call myself a 'casual fan' of the Teen Titans but I know enough to see that you nailed their personalities very well and the dialogue in particular is excellent. (On a related note, Beast Boy's entrance at breakfast in this chapter: best. line. ever.)

As for the story itself, there's a lot to work with and explore here, especially regarding how you characterized Zero and his development from future interactions with the Titans. I'd love to see more. )
Shadow Fox777 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Another good story that's not finished. Shame on you. lol Hey, if you ever IDK, feel like finishing this, please do. _
SubZeroChimera chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
A wonderfully humorous story, I would love to see more of this! I hope you can get those poems off your friend. I am good with poems too, in case you still needed help.
kidcrud chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hope you update soon
Azure Euphoria chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I really love your story! I hope you will update soon, please don't abandon it~ Seeing as how this is written in 2004, I hope you will update it. This story really has a lot of potential!

P.S. Zero is so awesome~
Shadow49 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
The first time I saw this story, it only had one chapter. Now, it has three. This story is good, why did you stop updating it? I really hope you choose to update soon.
Xangel-Rebirth chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
very intoresting idea. I like it, exelent mix of pesonality and action. Looking forwerd to the next chapter.
RockLeeTheAwesome chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
More updates for this one too! PLEZE!0
Nexus Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really like this fanfic! I really, really want you to update it! Keep up the good work, man!
Prjct.WAR chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
wow! I like this fic it's very good ... work more! I want to know what happens next.
DragonArmada chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
your story is very good and well just perfect it just needs more chapters.
Zeroeye chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
k dude

i was hoping that zero would breack out and thrash at mega-man x

cause he was his main target before sigma broke his head and stuff

i like it alot

good work man
Trilver chapter 3 . 6/20/2004

Ah what the heck!

(think of all the good words and fill up the rest).

Dude,so far your stories have left my jaw 'broken'...Update!Update!Update!