Reviews for Growing Pains
Eeveechan chapter 3 . 7/20
I really like your story! I wish you'd continue.! Your story is written very nicely. An interesting way of using X. Oh, Wheaties is the breakfast of champions, I don't know what pop tarts are (look at the old Lone Ranger stories that were played on the radio, probably now for audio books, the Wheaties commercial is in there. At least it was when I heard it). Please continue.! I want to hear more!

(*Eevee looks pleadingly up at author to return to and finish his/her stories*)
UnendingCeres chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Why was this never continued?! I love this!
Frostpuppy chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Why is it, amazing ficions are usually abandoned, or on hiatus? T_T please try finishing this.
CrystalRei chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I wish you'd come back and keep going with this. I'd barely call myself a 'casual fan' of the Teen Titans but I know enough to see that you nailed their personalities very well and the dialogue in particular is excellent. (On a related note, Beast Boy's entrance at breakfast in this chapter: best. line. ever.)

As for the story itself, there's a lot to work with and explore here, especially regarding how you characterized Zero and his development from future interactions with the Titans. I'd love to see more. )
Shadow Fox777 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Another good story that's not finished. Shame on you. lol Hey, if you ever IDK, feel like finishing this, please do. _
TyrantChimera chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
A wonderfully humorous story, I would love to see more of this! I hope you can get those poems off your friend. I am good with poems too, in case you still needed help.
kidcrud chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hope you update soon
Azure Euphoria chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I really love your story! I hope you will update soon, please don't abandon it~ Seeing as how this is written in 2004, I hope you will update it. This story really has a lot of potential!

-AzEuph

P.S. Zero is so awesome~
Shadow49 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
The first time I saw this story, it only had one chapter. Now, it has three. This story is good, why did you stop updating it? I really hope you choose to update soon.
Xangel-Rebirth chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
very intoresting idea. I like it, exelent mix of pesonality and action. Looking forwerd to the next chapter.
RockLeeTheAwesome chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
More updates for this one too! PLEZE!0
Nexus Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really like this fanfic! I really, really want you to update it! Keep up the good work, man!
Prjct.WAR chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
wow! I like this fic it's very good ... work more! I want to know what happens next.
DragonArmada chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
your story is very good and well just perfect it just needs more chapters.
Zeroeye chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
k dude

i was hoping that zero would breack out and thrash at mega-man x

cause he was his main target before sigma broke his head and stuff

i like it alot