Reviews for Her Father's Daughter
Hahaha
mint ink chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
poor giles, seqeul
irezel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"-and then, Giles keeled over due to a fatal heart attack." THE END. XD eeeeeexcellent.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Lovely story but as full siblings sharing half their DNA wouldn't be unusual. It's actually the statistical norm. Not sharing from mom and dad, but from another source is what would make it interesting (i.e. Giles). So sharing half of Buffy's DNA and half of Giles would make her the genetic mother, but the first part shouldn't have set off any warning bells or made her think "mother."
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
EVIL, HORRIBLE, and TOTALLY AWESOME! XD Hahahaahah!
Simone16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
would you think about makeing this itno a longer story?
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story. And I would have loved to read about Giles reacton.

I think this was the first time I've read a story about Dawn finding out who her other "parent" is.

Although it is a subject that has crossed my mind a couple of times, in diffrent senarios. But I've never taken the time to write them down.

So thank you for giving me the chans to read someone elses story about the matter.
Doctor Harley Quinn chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
You, my friend, are a master at subtle comedy. Where others would keep going until the joke was dead, you know exactly when to stop. Absolutely spectacular, and oh-so-cute. I love your take on the Buffyverse; I'm bookmarking your profile and intend to slowly read my way through these excellent stories. Expect plenty more reviews from me!
mmooch chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG! This is beyond hilarious! I kinda wish that you'd turn this into a story. Honestly, I'm a B/G shipper. Out of all the guys on the show, only he and Oz make me happy for her.
HellFire chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Lol. I am still laughing. I would lve to have seen his reaction.
randomleigh chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Hah hah! Very nice. Good voices.
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh, dear lord, I nearly hurt myself laughing at this one! Bravo, I say, bravo!
B Oots chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I really liked the way, you show who is Dawn's father. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
phil chapter 1 . 6/11/2006