Reviews for Shamans in Hogwarts
KyaaILoveIt chapter 9 . 4/25
You know, if Hao can read minds he must know what those three are thinking about?
coolcat12345 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Great and please we also get from what their wands are made?

For houses:Slytherin-Anna,Hanagumi and Ren (they are just like them,but good,plus Anna would be great to bug Malfoy,and have unrecorded in history romance between Slytherin and Gryffindor/Hufflepuff,surely Yoh's houses,I vote for latter).

Gryffindor-Horo Horo and Chocolove (brave but foolish).

Hufflepuff-Yoh,Pirika and Jun (Sick of people always putting them in above because they are heroes,but they are kind,trustworthy and determined,even if they look like average,so they fit here)

Ravenclaw-Manta,Lyserg,Jeanne and Hao .First two are smart guys,second is wise beyond her age,even if delusional,and it would be interesting for them to regularly interact with Hao,of whom I am also sick being put in Gryffindor for power or Slytherin for his evil,which isn't that House's requirement,plus he would see worst of humanity in that house,while he is smart for Ravenclaw,because,well,knowing that fire burns on oxygen and understanding laws of nature at least 500 years before present time,and mastering incredibly complex Pentagram,just look at wikipedia for Wu Xing and you'll se there is everything from theology to medicine,and,according to Rowling,Ravenclaw are often at best slightly crazy,hard to make friendships, and definetily not ones to turn your back to them,just like Hao gets rid of those that fail him,even if here he reformed.
nibeijia chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
I love your story! please update this again!
ZAFO chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
aww, this is such a good and funny story, but you didn't update in a loong time. oh well, hope you find inspiration to soon. :]
Danni Lea chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Really great. Hope you keep writting.

~Danni Lea~
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
oh great story so far, hopw you update soon :)
xXThedoctorxX chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
good
Mayab chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
Cool...now I have the urge to draw a picture of Mari and Macchi hugging Hao, who of course, would have the what-the-heck-why-me face...
LadyLight01050 chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
well i love it please continue and update soon
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
SWEET STORY! CAN'T WAIT 4 MORE! UPDATE SOON!
Peachcandy chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
update or ill bother you for the rest of your life!
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
please finish it!pretty please? with cherries on top? by the way, nice story! Hao's the best!
Animeotaku-fangirl chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Really nicw. Please update. It's agonizing to wait. Keep it up!
chibiazn3 chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
No! So u just stop rite here? Why? Boo you...you should update! It was getting interesting! Well...hole thing was...but...WAHH!
Yonaka Takai chapter 9 . 7/27/2005