Reviews for WhEn ChIbIs AtTaCk!
Should I really tell you who chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I WILL get you for that name... Trust me, it'll be no tuna, bologna, or even turkey. You shall soon see, Lone Misses Jounouchi Bob...
Sugarmaster15 chapter 5 . 11/8/2004
what about amy, big, and bummblebee? remember? from sonic heros?
LoneHowl chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
hey im the authoress just under friend name i really like my story
Usagi chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
wierd... a chibi eggman... *twitch* and there's a war? wow, this ish gonna be a pretty long fic...
Kim chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
That had to be so cute!
this account is now unactive chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Chibi Sonic the Hedgehog? AH!
Usagi chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
eep! revolting chibi wolves! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! XD
this account is now unactive chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
-falls out of seat laughing- OMG this is hilarious! Chibi -laugh Kurama -laugh- with -laugh- a -laugh- mohawk? -collapses-
Usagi chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
eep... chibis ARE hard to take care of... especially chibi wolves... though now I gotta go to school, so I can't read the enxt chappie yet... but as soon as I'm free from evil school, I'll be back to read chapter 3!
Usagi chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
it seems okay... good start, at least... I'd go read the next chappie now, but I gotta get to school in 5 minutes... but then again, I guess the bus can wait, ne? *goes off to read the second chappie before leaving for the bus*
BrittneyAnna chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
OHGOODNESS CHIBIES WOLF'S RAIN OMG OMG OMG PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON. PLEASE! CHIBIES WR. What are you doing still reading this review go update. Please. Going to go now so you can update.

P.S. Love the first chappie.
Sugarmaster15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
this is great
Coffinspire chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Heh, this is pretty short, but good, so you should write more n_n However, you should list what series the characters are from, as I'm guessing they're from an anime series, as this is the anime crossover section ;

-do I get a cookie? :D-