Reviews for Even Under the Shadow
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story, it well explains the loyalty Pippin showed towards Faramir.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww! This is so cute!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
A great story. Very well written.
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh I really like this!

You should definitely consider writing some more as that is really enjoyable to see them both getting on.
evasai chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
There are so many things to explore in the relationship between Faramir and Pippin-I have this thought ever since I found out that Pippin had named his son Faramir -

And this story you gave us is pretty good, though a bit short...So now I'm going to read more of your works!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really loved this story could you do another Pippin and Faramir story? Also please read the Pebble
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This is good. Really good. Faramir is so nice and Pippin is so cute. :)

This just made me smile.
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This was cute, and I liked it a lot. I especially liked how you showed Faramir's intellectual, artistic side through his drawings.
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Another lovely story. You did them both so very well, they were completely in character and acted as I would expect them to act in the book. Great job!
Carrie S chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
How have I missed this story?

There are so few stories that show interaction between Faramir and Pippin, and I absolutely adored this. It was wonderful, too, having that window into Pippin's thougthts instead of Faramir's!

Lovely!
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is a perfectly in-character, stylized piece. You have managed to combine Tolkien's style with your own flair, which makes it unique without making ittoo obvious. This is, perhaps, the best story of any genre I have read so far.

Miiko
CheeseLemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Aw! That was a sweet little fic! I really really liked it! _ It was very cute
Regina Nex chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow, thisis great, vute lil pip,so cute...faramir is just hot, but i won't babble on about how hot they all are (except gandalf)nice fic, i hope to readmore of your work soon

R_N
troublegirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Delightful! Nice look into the characters.
Susan chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Great story! I love the interaction between Faramir and Pippin. I do hope that there's a second chapter or a sequel coming that shows them having another dinner some time after the War of the Ring is over. :) Good job!