Reviews for Consequence
hpk76 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Hello there!

This is a very nice and interesting story and I would love to see how it proceeds.

Do you by any chance plan to continue it, or should I resign myself in reading and re-reading these 3 chapters? Mind you, they are really good! But I always crave for more of good writings! :)

CHeers
Noremac1 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Hee hee.
The Sadistic Cow chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
I like this. Keep up the great work!
Foolish Mortal chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
Loved it! 'accidentally fallen in love'? Very good, I liked that and the whole rushed bit.

Are you going to do any more or is this it?

*please*
Elric's Whore chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Angel slash! Demon Slash! Dance around the room and laugh!

That almost rhymed, but not quite, so let's leave while the going's good, but not before saying I want hot graphicsupernatural being love. Please?
KarotsaMused chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
*falls over* I would have survived that if not for the last sentence. LOVE for this chapter. XD I can wait the duration s'long as it keeps up!
aisarete chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Wow! This was really cool. Keep working on it so I can see Aziraphale's reaction to Crowley saying "Shut up and take me to bed". Geez, my mind's so far in the gutter you can't even see it anymore; only the little tin can it holds out saying: Will review for good slash.
Lamis P chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
This is lovely and sweet. I would be very pleased if you continued it.
Erin McClanahan chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
yeah me again,

i'm just going down the list. I like this one, but then i'm a BIG good omens fan. And i tend to review what ever i read and like, cause you guys work so hard and i appreicate it and all that. Please keep going (damn but i sound like a broken record tonight *shrugs* ah well the worst you can do is ignore me and at best you'll keep going so worth the effort yeah?) anyhoo, i like it, keep going, nuff said.

yours,

Erin the persistent
KarotsaMused chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Ooh. Tell me there'll be more? It's been a long time coming - I was rather surprised to find you'd updated this. Then again, hey, it's welcome. Much love for the cacti XD
zimo chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
aww! ace! Zira drugged his tea!
Alowl chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Very interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes! A couple questions, though - "re-assume his human form"? What's his demonic form? A serpent? But I don't really think so. Could you give us the next chapter from 'Zira's point-of-view? Itmight be interesting to see what he thought, when he saw Crowley in the Dark Room.

As for the thought of pairings - I'm a card-carrying member of Crowley's Angels, the mailing list for C/A. What do you think my views are?

I look forward to reading your future works.
methodic madness chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Nice story. I read the first chapter a while back, and it's nice to see it's being continued. You have a knack for last lines at the end of a chapter. :)

I'd love to see more, and get the whole story on how Aziraphale managed to convince God to let him rescue Crowley. And whatever else you have planned for this story as well!

~MM~
Ivycreeper chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Do whatever you want mate - it's your story! It'd be interesting to see if you could take this somewhere that the fandom hasn't gone before...what do you think?
moad37 chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
“My dear, I don’t care how much harmless vegetation you can scare, I am not telling you how I persuaded Him to disguise me as a demon and get me into Hell in order to rescue you!”

quite funny. Im enjoying this immensly. And the drugged tea scenario is priceless. Darn angels. cant trust em.