Reviews for Only One
janiemanie1993 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i don't know if anyone has done metal's side of the story. i always hear sonic's side... well, i like all of your sonic the hedgehog stories! they are so good! your a talented writer.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
WAH! METAL! Even reading his death makes me cry. ;_;
Question chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
What movie are you talking about?

Also, good story, liked Metals thoughts about being the true Sonic.

Keep it up.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow, that's a different way to look at Metal Sonic. It must be confusing to think you are someone, and then the someone you think you are shows up. Then, he saved himself by slapping his hand away...and yet he'll never be alone...because he's still him.
undergoing malfunction chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wicked! And wicked sad.

SomewhereAwayFromTheSun chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I watched that movie back in 20! Wow, two in a row. You are now my muse. -
NamelessMoonshine chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I think I'm going to cry! I haven't really seen Metal in action (never saw the OVA), but I've heard lots of stuff about him, and I feel like I have. Thanks, really. -
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
NEAT! I love that movie I still have it
hi chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wow...that was was so sad that metal are really good at this...
ZaneDS chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow. That was one of the most amazing things I have ever read. There was a lot of detail and everything. I give it a 15 out of 10. This whole thing was from the Sonic movie, right? I laughed when I found out that the person that played as Erkel(sp?) in Family Matters was the same person that played as Sonic's voice. Well, keep up the good work.
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Out of all the Sonic fanfiction around here, I hardly expected to find any relating to the OVA. Let alone a well-written fic completely (well, almost) devoted to the inner workings of Metal! Smeg, awesome POV story! I honestly love it! I do believe you've helped me understand the OVA, and Metal himself, even more, which is a major plus. X3 Thanks so much!

(skips down the street) Ice and water, steak and cow, autumn this year and last year, flapping towel, raining cloud, A B C D... XD Couldn't resist, sorry! Keep writing!
Metal Madness chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was impressive. There was no way you could actually improve it, at all.
CF-fanfiction chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Flower: Wow...this is the first story I've cried at since...since...

Chaos: Only Yesterday?

Flower: *nod* Yeah...Wa-aa-aa-aa-aa! Poor Metal!

Chaos: I'd always wondered exactly what he would have been thinking...and this represents it really, really, well!

Flower: One word- Brilliant.

Chaos Flower