Reviews for Bachelor Jarod
Anna chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing!
ILoveTea chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
I've read some x-overs before, but this is the craziest x-over so far. Great job!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
dude, that was bloody awesome. i like all the b!c#y interaction between andi and lexi.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
I like how you completed the story! Will there be a sequel if you decide to do it?
Snowbeardolphin chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I like the kind of story that you've done! It is something different from what I read. I liked that you used different characters from the TV shows. Well, I think the other chapters you have wrote will be great.
Wee-hoo chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
What a great ending to a great story
wildroeschen chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
It's funny to read about those furious men Raines and Parker; to read about Broots and Debbie and the preview of a happy end. What will you write next?
solo-girl-br chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Miss P

Great fic girl! I love it and hope new fics soon.
between the waves chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Cute ending, glad to see it all worked out in the end.
wildroeschen chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
Love this end of course. I'd like to read a epilogue but I may imagine to read what they'll do and if the centre will learn what happened. Will you write more.
Vandr chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
Wow, despite really not liking the bachelor show, this story turned out quite well. I liked the ending a lot, this is the best chapter yet. I had expected him to pick Miss Parker the whole time, the other girls would hardly have agreed to a life on the run with Jarod! Well written drama, a good read.
griffenvamp chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
very nice ending to the story,I like that you had marria look miss parker up.

so are you going to do an epilog showing how jarod and andi take the center down once and for all so there's no more to worrie about.?

great story will look at some of your other story in the future.
Account Not Used chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
Hey, i really liked this chapter. I loved that maria and miss parker ended up friends and u left it open for a maria/broots pairing. Is there gonna be a sequal? That wud be good.

Well anyway woteva u write i'm sure it will be gud.

Bryan
HuntingPeace chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
aw. yay! I thought that it was really sweet of Maria to come to Blue Cove like that. Broots' instant crush on her made it adorable and Debbie's little comment about the way he looked at Maria even though he had always like Parker was great. Your story was really cute! I liked it alot.
Nathou chapter 11 . 5/21/2006