Reviews for The Prophecy
Bloodyredshade chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Dude that story was kick ass. I won't censor it because it really was/ Good job. I look foward to the next upsate. Peace.
War-Torn Hero chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
This is one good story I read out of you other LOD. Not that I don't enjoy them, but this story better than the others. Please update.
OMAA chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
this story rocks!

you gona update plz?
Caballera chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
Love this story just as much as the story of the diamond dragoon. I posted a review there under the name of Areana.

I'm am somewhat confused by the sequel of the story of the diamond dragoon.

But coming back to this story. Love it and can't wait to read what you have in store for this band of picked up warriors;) Chris by the way is getting more and more mysterious. I am looking forward to what lies in the future for him
The Rabid Beaver chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
WAH! I LOVE this story and you're not updating! (sniffles) T.T...EVIL PEOPLE UNITE! o_O
hskh chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
*is about to explode with anger*wat...can...

possible... be... taking... you... so..long

hury up allready!
ArchangelDragoonofFlonne chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
bows once agin before the mighty SolidShark inthe SolidShark shrine and gives oferrings of tribut and begs the mighty SolidShark to make more chapters of the story of awsomness
Reiko x 3 chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
So-o-o-o-o...I may be skipping ahead a bit, but is Chris going too be fighting in the Hero Tournament? If so, Lloyd is gonna have one heck of a challange on his hands. I can't wait! Update soon. Ja ne!
Songwind chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Isn't Ivalice also the name of the land in FFT Advance? Just wondering.

I was wondering when he said he was from Midgar, and was casting those spells. Does this Paul use materia, or is his magic from his own energy? And yes, I understood the significance of the eyes. It'll be interesting to see what that will have to do with the fic. It was neat to see someone from the FF7 world in this one, though I'm surprised that Paul isn't commenting on the technology or lack thereof that exists in the Dragoon world. Then again, FF7 has vast expanses of untouched land, so I guess that doesn't really matter.

I can't wait to see an update, on this AND on the Second Story! Until then, bye!
Songwind chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
Question- if Chris is a loner, then how is he managing to get along so well with everyone in the group so far? There's bound to be some problems socially as far as that's concerned. Even though he doesn't have a choice with going with this group. However, I did notice that most conversations have someone ELSE talking to HIM first, so that's a nice touch.

That's all for now. Later!
Songwind chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Nifty. I liked your stories about the Diamond Dragoon; it's nice to see things from a different perspective, however. A sixth-degree for a 21 year old, eh? That's pretty good. _ I know, it's fiction- I'll leave it alone.

I really liked one of Dart's first lines in here- "Sounds like you have a problem"- after Chris is like, "I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here!" It struck me as very funny, that's all.

Well, I'm off to read more. Later.
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
YAY! Lavitz got the Jade Spirit finally! Great story; keep it up!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Great story so far. Though anyone who has played the LoD game would know already who the man in the cloak was in the Volcano.
YSYF chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Great chapter. I find the incantations that Paul says to be quite interesting, but wonder if they really are necessary. Most fantasy/magic based stories and games don't have the character actually saying the incantation to use a spell, though some do leave it to suspect that they might want to, but don't need to. Well, that's all I have t say. so until next time...
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
This is turning into a very interesting adventure, I'm anxious to see how it proceeds