Reviews for The Contract
milktea5 chapter 3 . 2/10
aw, makoto is not wanted. try to read this fanfic- simple by eme. about makoto not forcing anyone liking her. and she doesn't care if he doesn't want her anymore. in case you don't know how to capture makoto.
milktea5 chapter 2 . 2/10
makoto is way to short... but ill see if i should hold on.
unlockurdestiny chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Ouu ! I love reading little parts into everyones perspective. Is kunzite going tog et one? I would like to see what he thinks on this whole scenario ! update soooon !
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
I can't wait for you to update this fic! I do find the pace is moving really quite fast and the characters seem to accept their situation much quicker than one would think is normal, but that's completely made up for by the beautiful character development, I just love the way you've interpreted them, you're Kunz is definately very mysterious and just what will get under Mina's skin; the way you balance Rei's passion with her guilt is brilliant, and Ami waking up with Zoi's hair in her mouth was so cute! I love what you've done with all the couples and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter...
Lady Nakosha chapter 8 . 9/9/2006
so like when are you going to continue with this one? cause um im thinking that this is pretty close to amazing and you need to not stop updating it, oshayy!
Ritz chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
i am absolutely IN LOVE with your story! it's the most amazing piece of Sailormoon FanFiction i have EVER read! i wish you would update soon! it's been such a long time. i pray you continue!
princesaangelbebe chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Wow.. I like your story.. although I have to ask.. the other Srenity.. the one that meets with Luna and artemis... is that like a future Serenity... I'm a bit confused on that.. please update soon I can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
Witchy-grrl chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
...Well, I do hope you're still thinking about updating this. The switching of point of views was a brilliant move, and I definitely love how very vague all of this still is. :) I have no idea why this is all happening, and I still love it. I am SO looking forward to more!
libby chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
please update soon, it's very well written and a great story
asga chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
update please i like it
liz chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
Great fic! love it, but I think it's suffering from lack of update. _- UPDATE SOON!
Gondothiel chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait for more. I almost started crying in the first few chapters, that's how well you wrote it. Until the next chapter, ciao.
jaded image chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
Waii! The description...it's just so beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Absolutely.
Lydiby chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
I'd forgotten how much i enjoyed this. the flavor of intelligence, purpose & driven. there's an intoxicating sense in the idea of a sisterhood weilding power and one i suspect all the more gratifying in overcoming the desolatingly impossible. bravo
Fatal Mars chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
I like it! It is to cute! Aw they are all kinda getting close and that is to sweet.