Reviews for Kingfisher Summer
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
A flow of words and impressions. A family built on lies. And one last, kind lie to a child at summer's end.
magialuna chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is so beautiful and so very *Malfoy*... I felt so deeply Draco's confusion and betrayal. Lucius was just perfect as well, so strong, calm and collected-but obviously very much a father who loves his son.

Really loved this very much.

The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Poor Draco! I liked the look into his relationship with his father and also was glad to see him not happy with his father's decision to join Voldemort again. Good job!
Adrastea Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
was well written and I like the style of it.
ReginaMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Came across this as I was searching...

I loved it...

keep up more of this stuff...
Candelabra chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
... wow. I love it. It is awesome. Perfect. I love the reasons for joining the Dark Lord, and I love the Draco/Lucius father-son stuff ... Draco's a BIT out of character, but other than that it's perfecto. :)
CheesieCake chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
So sweet!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow. I've never seen a fic where Lucius Malfoy is portrayed in even a semi positive light but it's definetly a nice change of pace. Great job. _
karlin88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Excellent story. Well written. I like the sarcasm. I hope you continue something along these lines.
rainpuddle13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I loved this glimpse into Draco's life before everything went to hell. It adds another dimension to him and his relationship with his father and this whole wonderful world you've created. Thank you for the fantastic fics.
cennet chapter 1 . 6/11/2004

I really enjoyed this. I love all of your Malfoy stories - the atmosphere you can create is incredible!

Keep at it!
Kristin chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was really nice, but also sad knowing poor Lucius is currently in Azkaban. :)
MarcusJuniusBrutus chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was a really nice story about Lucius's friendship with his son. Will you be writing any kind of sequel?
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
A beautiful, carefully crafted tale.
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wonderfully-written insight into this relationship. Beautiful, yet sad at the same time.